Sign in to follow this  
dlhusk

Question about using G**gle and going back to FSX defau...

When I reinstalled FSX the other day and was flying with G**gle it was fine but I wanted to go back to FSX scenery I could not. I tried running cleanup.bat and emptying cache, restarting FSX, nothing worked. Finally I had to unistall tileproxy b3 and it was ok...Can one safely switch from one to the other or is it "all or nothing"? ThanksThe reason that I wanted to switch back to FSX is that I was going to do multiplay and I was not sure if I could do multiplay and run TP at the same time, does anyone know that?Thanks In Advance, Danny

Guest captiandon

Yep just go to the Scenery Liburary in your FS and uncheck all the world folders. Your normal FS scenery will be back to normal. Check them again and you get the photo scenery back

Thanks, Captain Don, That makes it much easier, I have been runiing system restore to switch back and forth!Danny

Guest Patrick Gras

A Switcher can be found in the FSX french section .It's batch procedure, with a little bit of visual basic code.It runs perfectly !!!>Thanks, Captain Don, That makes it much easier, I have been>runiing system restore to switch back and forth!>>Danny>

Patrick, can you help me find the Switcher program. I assumed you were referring to the French forum on Avsim when you referred to "the FSX french section." I've reviewed that forum and I can't seem to locate the file to be downloaded. I do find David Roch's posting on how to setup and use the program, but I can't seem to locate where to get it from. The problem may be my French language skills - or lack thereof.In any event, can you please point me to where I can download the Switcher program?Thanks,Robert