Sign in to follow this  
LAdamson

Looks very promising...

Guest FPSFREAK

Normally I wouldnt say anything but due to the fact that It happened not only to my machine but also a freind who DL it at the same time as myself it makes me wonder. Stuttering, Artifacting and general overall performance hit that hopefully will be cleared up before it's released. This was on an XP2400+ w Ti4600 and my machine so I know it's not just either setup. Hopefully you will have better luck than we did.Bobby

You may want to download it again. The file that's there now looks fine. Smooth as silk with very little, if any, hit on framerates.TripNorthwood 2.2a at 2.508Ghz Abit TH7II-R512MB Samsung 40ns PC80064MB 3.6ns Gainward GF4 Ti4200

Guest FPSFREAK

Thanks for the tip Trip.(lol) Maybe I will give it a shot again.Bobby

I've been running that file for at least a month (or more) with no problems. Very smooth! Athlon 1900XP/Geforce3Ti500 L.Adamson