Sign in to follow this  
PLazarus

help please!!!

Guest sunstriker

There is a * missing from kh*.google......that might be itRich

Guest cbuchner1

tileproxy.sys filter cannot be loaded. Probably because you didn't install the 64 bit version of it and/or you didn't boot your system with support for unsigned drivers enabled (F8 during boot, last option in boot menu)

Thanks for the help.OK.. where can I find the 64bit version please? I search Avsim and only 1 version appeared.Do I need unsigned drivers support every startup? Sorry.. I am new to this 64bit thing so I am kind of feeling my way along.Thanks again.Paul

Guest cbuchner1

Read the option that the installer provides.There's lots of checkboxes during installation on one pageand one clearly says "Install 64 bit version of tileproxy.sys" ;)

Guest Bramski

Make sure wordwrap is off in your proxyuser.ini as well.

Hi,I guess my version I downloaded must be an older version ( downloaded Avsim 3 June 2007 after searching "tileproxy" - returned 1 result). I have 6 options already checked during install. None of these options relate to 64 bit install.Am I doing something wrong here?I have yet to try anything related to unsigned drivers. Thanks again,Paul

Guest cbuchner1

Allright, the project homepage is on sourceforge.net. I've posted a Beta 4 version there about a week ago.According to the avsim file library rules, I won't be posting frequent updates to their library as such "behavior" is deemed to confuse the users. That is stated avsim policy. I can't change it... Once there is an 1.0 "final" release, it will be available from avsim for sure.All intermediate betas will go here:http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/tileproxyGo to the downloads section for the fun.