Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

I have G.E. running and downloading tiles..but ....

am getting horrible graphics. Blurred out, no detail...NOTHING like others are showing. What gives?I have not adjusted my driver settings from what great graphics I had before running T.P.Any suggestions...now really bummed out...Mitch

Well, I don't know where everybody else is getting all those great photo-realistc shots. I have only blotches of color. I guess it works for some, and not others.Unloading.It was worth a try.This was my config file...--------------------------------------------------------TileProxy]lod_distance=1000preload=15source=Goo*le Earth (cryptic for obvious reasons)max_lod=15# Resolution limiter: 15 = 1.1m/pixel, 14 = 2.3m/pixel, 13 = 4.75m/pixel# Lower resolutions load faster, but are visually less appealing.#[service Example 1]cache_folder=cache.service1network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=1|server=http://a*.ortho.tiles.virtualearth.com|path=/tiles/a%s.jpeg?g=52|quad=0123|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=9max_level=17color_hack=Yescolor_level=13bulk_extend=50(Goo*le Earth)cache_folder=cache.service2network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=1|server=http://kh*.goo*le.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=17|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=5max_level=17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=50Mitch

Guest cbuchner1

Running TileProxy for FSX SP1 with the FSX RTM version maybe?Make sure you uncheck the "I have SP1 installed" option in theTileproxy installer if you're still running FSX RTM (the DVD version).Christian

Guest cbuchner1

When you run FS9, make sure the FDSConnection.dll has been copied into the FS9 Modules folder. Without having coordinates from the sim, Tileproxy will download all tiles at super-low resolution of 4x4 pixels, which would explain the color blotches.

Thanks for the suggestion! :)Your program installed as it should and that was indeed in the MODULES folder.There was another poster who said that he had diffused and 'soupy' graphics output.I was not even 1/10 close to the crisp detailed tiles that others were/are getting.WeirdWith regular and add-on scenery and textures, my FS9 is razor sharp.I am running an ATI X800XT 256 card with Cat 7.1 drivers.Mitch

I got the package Geofa. Thanks!The tiles loaded very well, but in my case of scoping out KOAK, the bay area was just large undefined blotches with absolutely no way of knowing that it was roof tops, buildings, topography, etc.Hey, I'm thrilled it is working well for others...for that's the ticket! :)Mitch