Sign in to follow this  
Guest mz-cd

I am tearing

Guest mz-cd

my hair out trying to get Tileproxy to work.I have posted for help in the Tileproxy forum but sorry to say am getting nowhere.When I run the "load filter driver and run proxyuser" I get the error messageLoad failed with error 0x00707d1The specified driver is invalid.I really want to use this programme. Could someone please help, using SIMPLE language.RegardsRichard.

Guest cbuchner1

Driver is invalid, hmmm...Running a 64 bit OS?Running Windows 2000 or Windows 95/98?

Guest mz-cd

Running Windows XP with Service Pack 1Am now getting the failed to resolve host error?

Guest sunstriker

Post you mini file Rich lets have a look at it!Rich

Guest mz-cd

Hi there,I apologise for being computer illiterate. I am not dull but just don't understand a lot of the jargon used.SO please explain IN SIMPLE terms what you want me to post.I DO understand its just that I don't understand the acronyns,jargon or technical terms. If that makes sense.I would really like to get this programme up and running as from all accounts it is a cracker.Look forward to hearing from you.RegardsRichard.

Guest sunstriker

Sorry Rich I understand andapologies for mis spelling ini with miniIf you go to your start menu/all programs/tile proxy you will be able to click on edit tileproxy config file. just right click on the text and use copy.then paste the text here on a reply.ORREPLACE your file with mine ## Start a line with # to comment it out.## Read the manual for help with configuration. Do not contact the# author about the configuration for particular services. Thank you.[TileProxy]lod_distance=1000#source=Service Example 1#source=Service Example 2#source=Virtual Earthsource=Google Earthmax_lod=15preload=15[V**tual Earth] cache_folder=cache.service1network_module=libnettilemodule_config="server=http://a*.ortho.tiles.v**tualearth.net|path=/tiles/a%s.jpeg?g=52|quad=0123|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"max_lod=13min_level=9max_level=17color_hack=yescolor_level=7bulk_extend=50[G**gle Earth] cache_folder=cache.service2network_module=libnettilemodule_config="server=http://kh*.g**gle.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=17|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=MSIE 7.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"max_lod=13min_level=5max_level=17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=25REPLACE THE * WITH THE OBVIOUSRich

Guest mz-cd

Hi Rich, many thanks for your reply.Have done as you suggested but am still not sure that it is working corectly.Can you answer the following for me.1. Am using VE, does there have to be anything in place of the * in the line http://a*.2. Does VE have to be downloaded and running for TP to work? A stupid question I know.3. What would be the best location to test TP. I am currently using various location s in Canada. Mainly because I have Horizon Gen X scenery installed for the UK.If it is easier mail me at richardmerlot@aol.comThanksRegards