Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bendu94

Tileproxy and FS9

Guest Bendu94

Hi, I have xp+SP2 installed and when i launch load.bat from tileproxy, i have this error :Directory is D:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9TileProxy on drive D:ATTACH successful... Instance Name: Tileproxy InstanceproxyUser: will operate on drive D:proxyUser: DeviceHarddiskVolume5 ===> D:proxyUser: Configuration summary lod_distance=1000.000000 preload=15 network module=libnettile module configuration=server=http://kh*.google.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=17|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0;Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) max_lod=15 (1024x1024 tiles) min_level=5 max_level=17 color_hack=0 color_level=0 bulk_extend=15proxyUser: Connecting to the filter ...proxyUser: ERROR connecting to filter port: 0x80070005Appuyez sur une touche pour continuer...I have tileproxy.sys on my windowssystem32drivers and windowssystem32 but still have same problem.Anyone know what is the solution ?Thanks

Hi,Probably you started load.bat twice, or you didn't an unload.bat after ending FS9 (I think it is still active when you quit FS9) BTW: max_lod = 13 with FS9 Regards,Hugo

Guest cbuchner1

The 0x80070005 error code is a generic "access denied" message.proxyUser cannot connect to the communications port opened bythe filter driver.I have no solution to this problem currently. It only seems toaffect very few people.Christian

Guest Bendu94

Hi, Thank for your answser. I just unload twice tileproxy and rebooted my computer but i still have the same problem :( i will change max_lod :) Christian thx for this info, bad info for me :( i will wait a next release :)Regards,Ben

Guest cbuchner1

Check if your user account on your Windows PC belongs to the"Local Administrators" group. If not, you can add the user accountinto this group.I've searched some developers mailing lists on the 0x80070005error and maybe there is a way to get the problem fixed in futuretileproxy versions.Christian

Guest Bendu94

My user account is on Administrator group :)ok good luck for the next release :)

Guest deeruss

Salutation,> I have xp+SP2 installedWhy did you write "SP2" ?Thanks

Guest Bendu94

I mean, Windows XP and Service Pack 2 :)

Guest Bendu94

Update about my problem.After i do an update from microsoft for Windows XP tileproxy is now working fine :)Sadly i don't know what KB or Software from microsoft resolve my problem :( i hope this will help some users with same problem

Guest cbuchner1

Likely this one: KB914882 - The filter manager rollup package for Windows XP SP2

Guest Bendu94

I update these KB today :KB929123KB929399KB925720KB935840KB920342KB935839and .NET framework 1.1 (i already had 2.2 and 3.0)

Guest Bendu94

An update from my last post.Here are all updates that i've done today (sorry it's in french and the list is big ... but i hope it will help) :Windows XP Outil de d