Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilot533

Tileproxy

Guest Pilot533

I know I may be asking alot here, but does anyone know how to configure tileproxy for use with google earth, or whatever is the best thing to use? Im not a software genus and don't know where to find the information that I need to do it myself, any help at all is greatly appreciated. I really would like to try this out in fsx but I dont really know how.

Guest Pilot533

Thanks, got it working now. This really is amazing. Right now I cant use it in fsx because the textures are not updated fast enough to keep up with any aircraft, no matter how slow. Fs9 is a bit better, but I cant fly anything faster than a bush plane, and even that gets blurred but not as bad as fsx. What should I be tweaking?

Guest Pilot533

Ive got it to work ok in fs9 now, bush flying is possible and works good. I still cant fly my b200 at 215kts because the sim has trouble catching up with it, is this normal? My Individual tile access number are very low however, they fluctuate from 50-90, then anywhere from 100-200 and occasionally popping from 400-500, not 700 like I read it should be. My Anti virus is disabled and I have turned off some other programs also that might slow down the internet. Heres my .ini# The distance up to which LOD 15 (1.1m/pixel) would be loaded (only applies to FS9 and FSX RTM)lod_distance=1000# Resolution limiter: 15 = 1.1m/pixel, 14 = 2.3m/pixel, 13 = 4.75m/pixel# Lower resolutions load faster, but are visually less appealing.max_lod=13# Number of Tiles to read-ahead. Speeds up communication between proxyUser and tileproxy.syspreload=15# The currently active service is configured here. Only ONE active source please.# The other source statements should be commented out.#source=Acme Globe Service#source=Service Example 1#source=Service Example 2source=Service Example 3# The sources you want to be able to switch from the GUI menu.# Separate the list entries with | and enclose in quotes. Make sure the# names specified here are valid services which are defined below.# You may want to rename the services according to your preference,# but make sure you replace all occurences of the strings.menu_sources="Service Example 1|Service Example 2|Service Example 3"## Here begin the service specific configurations#**I have left out service examples 1&2 for the purpose of this post.***[service Example 3]cache_folder=....cache.service3network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=0|server=http://us.maps3.yimg.com|path=/aerial.maps.yimg.com/img?x=%x&y=%y&z=%z&v=1.5&t=a|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=9max_level=17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=50