Sign in to follow this  

FSchat scroll

I got and use the FSChat Scroll, but is there a better one? Since the chat box pops up with every use, & must be put down in order to use brakes, I land a lot without brakes, as the box pops up & I'm instantly printing........................... Yes I then turn to F11 & F12 but not great braking. Is there a better chat box fix? Thank you Eddie

Guest lamont

Hi Eddie,Actually, there are two versions. One automatically displays the chat box whenever a msg is sent through SB. It sounds as if that is the one you are using. In heavy traffic it can really be annoying to have it pop up every time someone sends a msg.The other version is completely under your control. All msg will still scroll across the screen but if you want to send a msg or read previous msg you can hit the "enter" key and the chat box will appear. Hit "enter" again and it disappears.If you need a copy or more information, let me know.

Annoying!! it's life threatening!! hehe :-) I was hoping there might be a better way, so please do let me know! edwlms1@juno.com and many Thanks!!

Guest lamont

Eddie, I'll send it as soon as I get home. In about an hour from now.

Guest lamont

Hi Charlie:I believe it was part of the SB download from the VATSIM site. You only get it with version 5 which is for FS2002 only which the program automatically detects upon installation.If you can't find it I'll send it to you. Maybe someone else can remember better than I.

FSChatScr... at Avsim File Library - gives you Two - read the read me to know which one to use & why!! Many thanks to all my responders!! Eddie