Sign in to follow this  
Guest edlv

Textures not RE-FRESHING and other questions

Guest edlv

Hi,1) when I place myself at an airport with tileproxy beta5 running, then only the surroundings of the airport are shown as detailed aerial images. After flying for a minute or so, I reach the "border" of the hi-res images and only have very low res (satellite?) images, that do not refresh /reload. Even when I pause the sim for several minutes, images will not be re-freshed.2) Images that already loaded suddenly sart loosing detail again without any reason3) cleanup.exe does not find any *.bmp to delete.trierym7.jpgPlease find below my config-file:

## Start a line with # to comment it out.## Read the manual for help with configuration. Do not contact the# author about the configuration for particular services. Thank you.#[TileProxy]master_enable=Onoffline_mode=Nolod_distance=1000#source=Service Example 1source=Service Example 2#source=Acme Globe Servicemax_lod=15preload=15[Acme Globe Service]cache_folder=cache.acmenetwork_module=libnettilemodule_config="server=http://server*.acmeglobe.com|path=/terraintile?pos=%s&v=10|quad=ABCD|balance=0123|agent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; The TileProxy Project)"min_level=9max_level=17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=25[service Example 1]cache_folder=cache.service1network_module=libnettilemodule_config="server=http://a*.ortho.tiles.figurethisoutyourself|path=/tiles/a%s.jpeg?g=52|quad=0123|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=9max_level=17color_hack=Yescolor_level=13bulk_extend=50[service Example 2]cache_folder=cache.service2network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=10|rate=2.0|server=http://kh*.google.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=17|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=13max_level=17level_mapping=13,15,16,17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=25[Virtual Earth]cache_folder=cache.service1network_module=libnettilemodule_config="rate=1.0|server=http://a*.ortho.tiles.virtualearth.net|path=/tiles/a%s.jpeg?g=52|quad=0123|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=9max_level=17color_hack=nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=25
I use Vista64 with a Core2Due E6700 machine and a GeForce 8800GTX card

Guest Bill Hinton

That is not a complete *.ini file.

Guest cbuchner1

The section in brackets certainly got swallowed by the forum software.I noticed a mistake in the min_level / max_level combination.He's allowing levels 13 to 17 in service #2. So in the level_mappinglist he should be specifying a total of 5 values corresponding to levels 13,14,15,16,17.I believe his texture loading speed (tiles per second) during flight may be too low to make the software load new tiles in time. Hmmm...

Guest squarejawhero

This is the exact same problem I'm having...

Guest cbuchner1

min_level=9max_level=17level_mapping=9,10,11,12,14,14,15,16,17I'd say try this combination of min/max level and level mappingfor service example #2I am mapping zoom level 13 to 14, which hopefully results ina larger radius of quality tiles around the craft.Christian

Guest Challenger604

Would there be a better setting for the Yah double oo service provider that would work best?Thanks