Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maul

Any New Tower Sim In The Works?

Guest Maul

Hello all,After taking a break from BAO's Tower, I'm back at it again and began to wonder, is there another version in the works? I'd love to see one with all major airports like ATC Simulator's nationwide sectors. ATC Simulator really set the standard for TRACON, but as for tower sims, we're still stuck with a product that was created years ago. I'd like to see one that has updated aircraft, airlines and more airports to control at with more options like setting specific taxiways for aircraft so they won't run into each other. Is anyone developing something like this, or am I missing something out there. Thanks for your replies in advance.Eric

Guest flight884

I know this is an old question but I'm definitely interested in any info regarding a tower sim! I know of a few commercial products available which are very expensive and impossible to obtain (i.e., tower simulators used by the FAA Academy in Oklahoma, and other Air Trafic Organizations and Facilities). Anyone aware of something available to us lowly flightsimmers other than the BAO Tower program???? (BAO is a great sim but I'm lookin for something more up to date in terms of ATC procedures and graphics).-flight884

Check out ATC Simulator II - it's not exactly *new!*, but it is far newer than the BAO simulation.Link: http://www.atcsimulator.com/Granted, ATC Sim is a TRACON/ARTS/STARS simulator than an "in-tower" simulation situation.

Guest flight884

Thanks for the response gregerm, I actually purchased ATC Simulator 2 a while back and have been enjoying it ever since! But I've been searching high and low for a tower sim with no luck :-( -flight884