Sign in to follow this  
Guest cbuchner1

FSX water: Curse or blessing?

Guest cbuchner1

Guest mjtibbs

looks sweet to me!

Looks good Christian.Will users be able to enable/disable water mask in the ProxyUser.ini file? Water masks will be great for many, but I'm running FS9 on a low-end machine that can't display water reflections. For me, the TileProxy water looks better and it would be great to have the option to keep it.Thanks,Charlie

"Even Ozzy's wagging his tail again. Liam who?"

Guest cbuchner1

Yes, optional.So if you want you can still land a Boeing 747 on water without getting wet feet. lol.

Guest Challenger604

Thie program is getting better all the time. The water is one thing that was missing.

Guest Skidmarks

I live near there and it looks sweet. Shot No's 1 & 4 look a bit crap on the cliffs, but that's not your doing. The water in general, and the other shots, look very realistic.

Hi Christian,On balance, I would say a blessing!You continue to amaze me. Wonderful work!Regards,Mike :)