Sign in to follow this  
Guest cbuchner1

FS Earth Tiles, another related project

Guest cbuchner1

A new project: FS Earth Tiles. This builds FSX "native" scenery following a map tile download. Entirely written in C# (.NET)http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/read.php?f=9&i=4634&t=4634"inspired by Tileproxy".Amazing that he did his prototype in 8 days. It took me 30 days to get from concept to a first working prototype.Christian

Guest Skidmarks

Great find! This is amazing and very useful. I hope developement continues.I'm using it with FlashEarth to get hints at which supplier has the best imigary for an area.

Guest wolfram_ravenwolf

Thanks for the heads up, this is pretty much what I'd been looking for, I've got to give it a try. It should be possible to use it together with TileProxy if it's at a higher priority in the scenery library.Not as advanced as TileProxy, though, especially considering your latest work on water masks - but looking good for a first release in such a short amount of time.Let's see if he's going to take it further and support it as well as you do...