Sign in to follow this  
flilotUK

64-bit tileproxy.sys

Is there a 64-bit tileproxy.sys available for beta6 ?I'm currently running FSX SP1 on XP 64-bit Edition and I'd like to try the new beta, but can't as I'm getting the message:Load failed with error: 0x800704fbThis driver has been blocked from loadingI assume this is because it is not the 64-bit version.Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Guest cbuchner1

The installer should have automatically figured out you're on 64 bit. HOWEVER I did not shell out the $150 for a so-called software publisher certificate - which is what I would need to SIGN the driver digitally.So you will unfortunately have to press F8 early on during boot time to conjure up a boot menu and there you select that you want to allow unsigned drivers to load.Christian

>So you will unfortunately have to press F8 early on during>boot time to conjure up a boot menu and there you select that>you want to allow unsigned drivers to load.>>Christian>Which unfortunately only works on VISTA 64-bit it seems :( There is no option to allow unsigned drivers on the F8 menu of XP 64-bit (unless I'm blind) :(

Guest cbuchner1

Ah, XP 64 bit? Uh.. well maybe I made a mistake packaging or compiling the driver.Just to confirm: Do you have an AMD64 processor architecture or compatible (Intel has licensed this instruction set!) ?The IA64 Intel Itanimum platform is not supported by Tileproxy currently because I did not create a build for this platform.Would anyone care or dare to confirm that this driver works in Vista 64 bit?You could help me a bit by stating the exact file size (in bytes) of the file tileproxy.sys file that got installed into your Tileproxy program folder. You can get this info from the Properties dialog box in Windows Explorer. A size in kb is probably not enough, I need the exact byte count ;)With this I can check if the installer copied the right file for you.

Hi,Yes, I have an AMD Athlon 64 X2 processor.The tileproxy.sys gives two different sizes in the properties dialog.Size: 20.5 KB (20,992 bytes)Size on disk: 24.0 KB (24,576 bytes)Thanks for looking into this :)

Guest cbuchner1

Ugh! The 64 bit version SHOULD be 25.5KB (26112 bytes).Attaching this file as .zip archivehttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/177298.zipReplace the tileproxy.sys that you find in your Tileproxy folder and try again.Sorry about this problem, I will have to fix that installer code then. Looks so simple and inncent... and yet it doesn't work. This uses NSIS (Nullsoft Install System) with LogicLib. The decision is based on the %PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE% environment variable.; Is64Bit; Checks for AMD64 Bit system; input, top of stack ignored (dummy value); output, top of stack (replaces, truth value, 0 or 1); modifies no other variables.Function Is64Bit Exch $R0 Push $R1 ReadEnvStr $R1 PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE DetailPrint "PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE: $R1" StrCpy $R0 0 ${If} $R1 == "AMD64" StrCpy $R0 1 ${EndIf} DetailPrint "Is64Bit: $R0" Pop $R1 Exch $R0FunctionEnd

Guest coastal

Could you repost the 64 bit version of tileproxy.sys. The above links don't work. Or may be post it in the downloads section over at sourceforge.

Guest cbuchner1

You can take the tileproxy.sys file from the Tileproxy program folder that gets installed on the Beta 6 Preview 1 release.After installing preview 2, you can replace the tileproxy.sys file with the version you've backed up before.

Guest cbuchner1

apologies for screwing up the 64 bit detection in the prerelease 2. I wasn't able to test it properly.

Guest spsuthers

Hi,I have the same problem, unable to run tileproxy:"Load failed with error: 0x800704fbThis driver has been blocked from loading"However, I'm using Vista Ultimate 64 bit. My Hardare config:Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHzGigabyte P35-DS3P4GB DDR2 667GeCube HD2900XT 512MB3*400Gb sata2 drives (RAID5)I tried disabling driver signature checking at startup to no avail. Looks like the 32 bit tileproxy.sys is installed.Cheers,Steve

Hi Christian,I have downloaded the latest release of TileProxy, and cannot get it to run. Is this because once again the 32-bit version of tileproxy.sys has been installed on my XP x64? Note again, this is XP 64-bit not Vista.The error I get is as follows:proxyUser: FSX DeviceHarddiskVolume3 ===> X:proxyUser: FS9 DeviceHarddiskVolume3 ===> X:proxyUser: World DeviceHarddiskVolume1 ===> B:proxyUser: Attempting to attach filter to volume 'DeviceHarddiskVolume1' (drive B: )proxyUser: Could not load filter driver: 0x80070002 (The system cannot find thefile specified.)proxyUser: Could not attach to device: 0x801f0013 (The system could not find the filter specified.)proxyUser: Connecting to the filterproxyUser: ERROR connecting to filter port: 0x80070002

Guest cbuchner1

I have 64 bit XP as well, it is my primary flying and test system. I would have noticed if that installation was borked.What you can try is to right-click the tileproxy.inf file in the Tileproxy program folder (where it was installed) and to select "Install". Then try to load Tileproxy once again.