Sign in to follow this  
Guest GREENGRASS

uninstall all files

Guest GREENGRASS

I have used the uninstaller for tile proxy,also done a search for any files relating to tp.Each time i start fsx i get these messagesSCENERY.CFG.FILE ERROR LOCAL SCENERY DIRECTORY[TILEPROXY PHOTOREAL WORLD0000SCENERY IN SCENERY AREA 132THROUGH TO 221 NOT FOUND.I need to click each of these boxes, dozens of them to get into the sim I have deleted the photoreal folder ,i cannot find any more files that would guide me to delete the above files.I will still be using this wonderfull program at a later time.any help appreciated Don

Guest rbrown3rd

Same here Don. I am bumping this up for an answer. I have to click through quite a few scenery files to get to FSX. I had to remove it temporarily for oth3r work but still get those nagging popups even though I thought I removed TP correctly.

Guest nigelg

I think you need to disable or remove the scenery areas in the FSX scenery library

Guest cbuchner1

I will check the uninstallation procedure and fix this for the next release, in case I find a problem here.

Guest rbrown3rd

Thanks. I do believe there is a slight flaw in that part of the program that leaves some scenery areas behind. I will be using TP for sure in the future but had to remove it for some work creating scenery. TP is a wonderful program. I love it and will be using it again. I have looked through all of the scenery areas listed in the scenery settings part of FSX and just don't know what to delete to fix the problem we are discussing. Are the fragments left in the scenery.cfg file?

Guest rbrown3rd

How do we correct this after uninstalling TP? I just can't find where to fix it. See attached screen capture.

Guest cbuchner1

Go to "scenery library", uncheck all entries named WORLD XXXwhere XXX is a three digit number.These entries would be at or near the top of the list of sceneryareas.Alternatively seek your scenery.cfg file (it is in the All UsersMicrosoftFSXscenery.cfg User profile folder) andremove the World_XXX entries manually

Guest rbrown3rd

>>Go to "scenery library", uncheck all entries named WORLD XXX>where XXX is a three digit number.>>These entries would be at or near the top of the list of>scenery>areas.>>Alternatively seek your scenery.cfg file (it is in the All>UsersMicrosoftFSXscenery.cfg User profile folder) and>remove the World_XXX entries manually>Thanks. I saw those but was afraid to remove them without knowing. That is exactly what I needed.