Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boberros

Regional Map Services zumi.pl and loading error

Guest Boberros

Hi, In Avsim Community Iam new and want to say sorry if similar topic was here but I don't found it.Much people are pleased of TileProxy but I don't. I tried some installsuinstallsconfigurations and still maps are loaded VERY slow. I have 512 kbits (for some days i get 2 mb)...Today i installed MSFS X and SP1 and I tried once again to fly with Tileproxy. I was suprised today cause the percent of terrain's load went rather smooth without stopping until 48%. (Before it stops at 33 so it is progress). I attached TXT with TileProxy info. As you see it loads tiles but after something is wrong and stops. What happens?It stops on every airport (area).http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/179639.txtAnd secudno :)Iam sure you have in yours own countries your own satelites database provider as like we have in Poland example zumi.pl. Often regional provider give us much better images than G****e or Y***o. So my question is - how to adapt TileProxy to Polish 'Zumi.pl' Project? I give an example: I live in Opole city. In google its looks like that:http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=50.6743...3&t=k&z=14&om=1on zumi.pl it looks that:http://www.zumi.pl/namapie.html?qt=&loc=Op...&type=2&scale=4Anybody knows how to force TileProxy to get these Zumi.pl maps?Thanks.

Guest jojolino

Thats the same error I get, but no solution yet. There must be a reason for the "unsolicited access problem" but nobody knows why!?virus scanner and unicode pathes are not active?I've shut down all tasks and services. virus check via bios is off, the disk is NTFS and I'm admin on the WIN XP PC but the error still exists....What hardware do you use? Maybe the HD Controller is the Problem?I have a Nforce2 chip and a AMD X2 CPU.J

Guest Boberros

I turned off NOD32 as somebody suggested.Services to off? But what services - it is a question...I have also XP SP2 and admin account.Hmmm I think that error not depends on hardware.What with regional maps providers?Boberros

Guest jojolino

>What with regional maps providers?>Nothing I think! The error occurs while tileproxy tryed to get access to the "Tileproxy Photoreal world" folder on the local HD. The images are available at this point (also on HD) but tileproxy must convert them from jpg and can't do that because it has no access to this folder...I've deactivated all possible services and tasks, so only the most common task run. (Without them windos will not work). I can't find any programm that get access to this folder...I look for a solution but it seems nobody can help...J

Guest Boberros

>>What with regional maps providers?>>Nothing I think!Ok thx I'll try it.But about regional map providers i meant how to adapt it to TileProxy cause example Polish 'zumi.pl' can give images a houndret times better than google, so how can use them in Tileproxy?Boberros

Guest jojolino

>But about regional map providers i meant how to adapt it toTileProxy>Look at the readme.txt comes with Tileproxy and in other posts about tileproxy (Proxyuser.ini). There are many examples to insert other map providers!At the time I have no access to my proxyuser.ini, so I can't show you the part you can add them. There are about 4 possible sections in the standard ini file.But all this points are not the resolution for our problem with the access...J

Guest Boberros

I think I know what is worng. I use NOD32 and must disable only the Residental Monitor option. I dont have to turn off any Windows' services. But there is next problem - after downloading area near airport is black.PS. Do you know how change this ugliest forum layout I ever seen?

Guest jojolino

I have NOD32 too but I have turned it off completely. Is this wrong? You can switch the layout at the top of the topic:View in threaded modeor View in linear mode

Guest Boberros

Try check to turn off only residental monitor AMON. If it won't help try turn off all NOD32 modules ect.I didn't mean the display mode I meant the forum layout is ugly. White background and blue text. Arghhh. The worst layout I ever seen. Eee what to do with this black area near to airports? Terrain is loading and FSX doesn't load it.

Guest jojolino

I have disabled ALL tasks and services but the problem still exist. I have also examined the program "unlocker" if the error occurs. But there is only the fsx.exe shown, no other task. I'm very sad that I can't see any Tileproxy scenery....I think there is a problem with the hardware or the drivers. CPU driver, AMD CPU, chipset (nforce2) or any other thing.

Guest Boberros

I have working TP :D. But I have to ask how force TP to downloads high-re maps, not 256x256 blocks, cause it is too blurred in FSX.