Sign in to follow this  
wmayo44

OK - Need the basic to startup

Been wrestling with this for a long time ...My .ini file## Start a line with # to comment it out.# Turn your text editor's Word Wrapping OFF for editing this document.## Read the manual for help with configuration. Do not contact the# author about the configuration for particular services. Thank you.#[TileProxy]# Enable or disable worldwide photographic scenery coverage (Yes/True/On to enable)master_enable=On# Offline Mode - No network access will occur (Yes/True/On to enable)offline_mode=Nolod_distance=1000sp1_mode=Yes#source=Service Example 1source=Service Example 2#source=Acme Globe Service[acme]cache_folder=cache.acmenetwork_module=libnettilemodule_config="server=http://server*.acmeglobe.com|path=/terraintile?pos=%s&v=10|quad=ABCD|balance=0123|agent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; The TileProxy Project)"max_lod=13min_level=9max_level=17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=25[service example 1]cache_folder=cache.service1network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|server=http://a*.ortho.tiles.virtualearth.net|path=/tiles/a%s.jpeg?g=52|quad=0123|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NETCLR 1.1.4322)"max_lod=13min_level=9max_level=17color_hack=Yescolor_level=13bulk_extend=50[service example 2]cache_folder=cache.service2network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|server=http://kh*.google.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=17|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"max_lod=13min_level=5max_level=17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=50---For some reason, this board omits square brackets and "service example 1, etc"Of course, I filled **** with full names of servicesMy Scenery Library DOES have all the world scenery files checked and listed.1. Any problems with .ini file seen?2. Just what do I run, and in what order?I ran TILEPROXY, then FSX, but my old scenery comes up. What am I missing?I do get a system 1060 error message, and specified service does not exist as an installed service.I really want to get in on this wonder world! Thanks.

Hmmm, started everything from scratch, and it seems to be loading tiles. Also, didn't know I had to let tileproxy to remain open (so often force terminate command/DOS type programs right off, when they seem to be finished).Anyway, if there are any further problems, I'll restate. Already learned alot by reading other messages.BTW - changed .ini to another suggested idea by another poster.