Sign in to follow this  
Guest roadrunnerxx

Tileproxy and the error message: "proxyuser: ERROR connecting to filter port 0x80070002"

Guest roadrunnerxx

Hi guys,i downloaded tileproxy and i installted it.When i try to start it, i get this error message every time in the black window:"proxyuser: ERROR connecting to filter port 0x80070002"Could someone explain me, what i`m doing wrong?Thanks (I have installted FSX with the SP1 and the accelleration pack on VISTA 64Bit)

Guest roadrunnerxx

Hi,can nobody help me?I tried different vers. and i have always the same problem, "cannot find filter....." in the black window!Please help meKann denn niemand helfen?Wie bekomme ich Tileproxy zum Lauffen?Habe versch. Vers. ausprobiert, bekommen immer die selbe Fehlermeldung.Was mache ich denn falsch?-Brauche ich f

Guest roadrunnerxx

Hallo Christian,vielen Dank f

Guest TheSidewinder

Wish this had all been in English, lol.Im running XP SP2 and FSX SP2. I'm getting the same message, but only when I switched services to G***le. (The "VE" service worked fine.) That's the only service that had the entries for Capcha, and I edited them correctly.Am I doing something wrong?

Guest cbuchner1

That message should be unrelated to whatever service is currently configured.My guess is that you started a second instance of Tileproxy (proxyUser.exe), while another instance was still running.Christian

Guest Flooo

Hey guys,thanks for help so far...on my computer I get this message as well. I'm running FS2004 with XP so I guess it's nothing related to the unsigned driver problem. When I run proxyuser.exe I get the configuration summary at first and then the error appears:proxyUser: Volume listing failed with error: 0x80070002HookLib: hooks installed.proxyUser: Connecting to the filterproxyUser: ERROR connecting to filter port: 0x80070002anybody can help? I'd love to fly with tileproxy. Thanks a lot.

Guest cbuchner1

You should try Tileproxy_Beta7_fixed.zipFor Windows XP SP2 users, the Beta 7 had a problem when the FilterManager was not yet attached to any drives, it would not find any volumes and shut down with exactly this error message.Another workaround might be to first issue this command in a DOS box or in the "Run..." dialogue of the start menu (saves you from re-downloading and re-installing the 60MB _fixed.zip version again):fltmc.exe load Tileproxy

Guest Rustman

I get the error when I try to run the program..when I try to use fltmc.exe it gives me...Load failed with error: 0x80070002The system can not find the file specifiedI've disabled the driver thing on startup and I've disabled the user control and I've completely uninstalled the software and reinstalled it. Nothing works.