Sign in to follow this  
Guest bstikkel

Possible causes for low numbers tiles\second

Guest bstikkel

Hello all,Though I am using the latest version of TP, I still do not manage to configure TP so, that the amounts of tiles per second are higher than - average - 15 tiles/second.Can there be a portnumber problem on the ADSL modem or something like that?Viruskiller off does not change the numbers.All aother unnessesary program's are off.Settings have been reduced to 1,1 meter instead of 30 cm.Still no improvement.I was wondering wether I missed an important setting that has to be changed.Thanks in advance for good idears.Greetings,Bram Stikkel

Guest davidhw

Forgive me if I've missed this in another topic, but what are your system specifications?You really need up-to-date stuff for TP to do it's work quickly.E.G. I had an NVidia Fx5900 with Sempron 3100+ and 1.3GB RAM, and got numbers like yours.Upgraded to ATI HD3850 with Intel E2160 (@3.0GHz) and 2GB RAM, and Whoooooshh!!!!!! :D