Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brodhaq

Tileproxy loading problem

Guest Brodhaq

Hello Sirs,I started using TP three days ago. I am from Czech Republic (LKAA airspace) and this area is best covered by google maps, so I use google's maps. But I have a problem. When I load flight anywhere on world, Tileproxy loads textures near my airport and... and nothing :( I fly out from this area with nice textures, but tileproxy doesn't load any new textures around my plane (my ADSL modem doesn't do anything, CPU usage is low, so I think it isn't hardware problem or internet connection problem). You can see my problem on this screenshot (taken near LKJC airport). http://www.ukazto.com/?img=2933570~TPPpv.jpg In the right part of screen is scenery correctly loaded (you can see LKJC runway there), but in left part is it bad. I paused FS on this location, but after one hour (!!!) no data were transfered and nothing happend.My hardware and software configuration: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+EE (two cores, 2 Ghz each), 2x1024 MB RAM 667 Mhz, GPU: ATI Radeon X1600 Pro (256 MB Graphic RAM), Asus M2N nForce 570U mainboard, ADSL internet connection 2 mbit/sec. Windows XP home edition with SP2, FS2004 with FS9.1 patch, tileproxy lastest version (yesterday redownloaded). Avats antivirus switched off, firewall switched off.Do you know where my problem can be?Thank you for your answer very much,Pavel Brodsky,Czech Republic. My ProxyUser.ini is here:

## Start a line with # to comment it out.# Turn your text editor's Word Wrapping OFF for editing this document.## Read the manual for help with configuration. Do not contact the# author about the configuration for particular services. Thank you.#[TileProxy]# Enable or disable worldwide photographic scenery coverage (Yes/True/On to enable)master_enable=On# Write a logfile to disk.  In recommend to only turn this on for debugging purposes.# When using FSX RTM or FS 2004, the logfile will grow VERY fast and affect performance.#logfile="C:logfile.txt"# If you have concerns about possible copyright violations by caching JPEG and BMP tiles# on your hard drive, this switch is the solution. By enabling diskless mode, Tileproxy# will not store a single tile on your hard drive. Expect higher network usage though.# Note that offline mode will depend on tiles being available in the cache.diskless_mode=Off# Offline Mode - No network access will occur (Yes/True/On to enable)offline_mode=No# Resolution limiter: 17 = 30cm/pixel, 16 = 60cm/pixel, 15 = 1.1m/pixel, 14 = 2.3m/pixel, 13 = 4.75m/pixel# Lower resolutions load faster, but are visually less appealing. The 30cm resolution may only be feasible# if you have at least 2GB of system memory.max_lod=13# The following two settings allow you to tune Tileproxy to not preload specific LOD levels. This can# be used in conjunction with third party scenery products like "FS Altitude" that provides data only# up to a specific resolution. If you place this scenery higher than Tileproxy's world folders in the# scenery library then it will have precedence over Tileproxy for the specific LOD levels that it# contains. You can then instruct Tileproxy to not preload these low resolution LOD circles because# they are not needed anyway.# Lowest LOD ring to automatically preload tiles for. Must not be lower than 8.preload_min_lod=9# Highest LOD ring to automatically preload tiles for. Must not be higher than 17.preload_max_lod=8# The maximum number of tile contexts that Tileproxy will send to the filter driver. A context# is essentially a very fast buffer for graphics data sitting in kernel memory that delivers# data right into FSX. Each tile context can hold an entire LOD 8...15 tile. Higher values# mean more use of your precious kernel memory though. The maximum number is 512. Lower if# you run out of RAM during flight and the PC starts to use the paging file a lot.max_contexts=512# Generate Water Mask. This brings back shader-rendered water and allows# for the use of planes with floats (Goose, Beaver, etc...). If you turn this# option off, you get the Tileproxy behavior of Beta 5 and earlier versions.water_mask=On# Recommendation: FSX users: Use water_blending=on, water_smoothing=off#                            to get soft land/water transitions##                 FS9 users: Use water_blending=off, water_smoothing=on#                            to get hard land/water transitions which#                            Tileproxy tries to match pixel-exact against coast-lines##                 Combining water_smoothing and water_blending is discouraged.#                 It's slow and gives weird results.# Use blending techniques to create a soft land/water transition with some# transparency effect near the shoreline. Compatible with FSX only.water_blending=Off# The distance in meters that you want land/water blending to extend from the# shore line. Larger values require more processing. Large values are now possible,# useful values are up to 2000 meters. Very high values may be detrimental to water# mask resolution. Loading speed however remains mostly unaffected by this setting.blend_distance=500.0# The rate at which terrain is blended into the water color. 1.0 means a linear# blending, values > 1.0 blend faster. Values 80movingmap_radius=60preload=1023## Here begin the service specific configurations## This is new when you specify captcha_module## On encountering HTTP 302 redirects the captcha module will send Internet Explorer's cookies# stored for the specified service domain to the web server. It will also display whatever web# page the service redirects you to. This could be a page requiring you to enter a so-called# captcha. After entering the captcha correctly, the resulting session cookie will be stored as# a permanent cookie (expiration 1 day) in your IE Cookies folder and sent to the service on# subsequent requests. You will then be able to use the service as long as you wish, given that# you correctly enter the captcha dialog which may nag you once every 20 minutes or so.# # Explaining the captcha_config arguments:## cookiedomain from captcha_config specifies the domain name for which cookies are stored.# This might be the service name plus a top level domain like ".com"## cookieurl specifies a HTTP url from which an identifying cookie will be retrieved first, if# no existing identifying cookie is found. This may be required sometimes to make the captcha# dialog appear in the first place. This could be the service's front page URL (e.g. a search# engine)[Acme Globe Service]cache_folder=C:Program FilesMicrosoft Gamescache.acmenetwork_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=0|server=http://server*.acmeglobe.com|path=/terraintile?pos=%s&v=%v|quad=ABCD|balance=0123|agent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; The TileProxy Project)"captcha_module=captchaformcaptcha_config="cookiedomain=acmeglobe.com|cookieurl=http://www.acmeglobe.com"min_level=9max_level=15map_version=1color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=25[Google]cache_folder=C:Program FilesMicrosoft Gamescache.googlenetwork_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=0|server=http://kh*.google.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=%v|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"captcha_module=captchaformcaptcha_config="cookiedomain=google.com|cookieurl=http://www.google.com"min_level=5max_level=17map_version=24level_mapping=5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=50[service Example 1]cache_folder=C:Program FilesMicrosoft Gamescache.service1network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=0|server=http://a*.ortho.tiles.virtualearth.net|path=/tiles/a%s.jpeg?g=%v|quad=0123|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=9max_level=15map_version=117#level_mapping=9,10,11,12,13,14,15color_hack=Yescolor_level=13bulk_extend=50[service Example 2]cache_folder=C:Program FilesMicrosoft Gamescache.service2network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=0|server=http://kh*.google.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=%v|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"captcha_module=captchaformcaptcha_config="cookiedomain=google.com|cookieurl=http://www.google.com"min_level=9max_level=15map_version=25#level_mapping=9,10,11,12,13,14,15color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=50[service Example 3]cache_folder=C:Program FilesMicrosoft Gamescache.service3network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=0|server=http://us.maps3.yimg.com|path=/aerial.maps.yimg.com/img?x=%x&y=%y&z=%z&v=%v&t=a|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=9max_level=15#level_mapping=9,10,11,12,13,14,15map_version=1.7color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=50[service Example 4]cache_folder=C:Program FilesMicrosoft Gamescache.service4network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=0|server=http://mapcache*.ask.com|path=/sat/%Z/%X/%Y?partner=|balance=1234|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=9max_level=15map_version=1color_hack=Yescolor_level=12bulk_extend=50[code]

>Hello Sirs,Well, I'll try to answer anyway if you don't mind... ;)I don't see anything obviously wrong with your config. Have you tried another region, with another provider, just to make sure it isn't something related to G****e, the captcha mechanism, or your area? Other than that, the only suggestion I have would be to turn off water smoothing (or the water mask feature altogether) to see if it makes a difference. The one time I tried water smoothing with FSX, initial loading would take ages, and it wouldn't update tiles at all in flight.Judith

Guest Brodhaq

I tried this in USA too, nothing changed :( Watter settings will try, thanx

Guest Brodhaq

He,i dont know why, but now it works. Thanks, I didnt do anything but now it works.Pavel