Sign in to follow this  
Guest cbuchner1

Map Version update

Guest darrincates

Hey Mort, do you know what Service 3 is up too now? Is it still 19?

It looks like it's version 1.9, but I'm not 100% sure.However Service 1 is now up to version 300.

It looks like it's version 1.9, but I'm not 100% sure.However Service 1 is now up to version 300.
Service 3 is still at 1.9. For my area at least, Southern New Hampshire, USA, Service 3 still has a more up to date image. Your mileage may vary.

when i see the new map version?the back links no run thx!!! :(

Map Service 1 is now at 304. Map service 3 remains at 1.9 In addition it appears that Service 4 is now utilizing Map Service 1 for their satellite textures, thus rendering it a moot choice (or even perhaps an inoperable one) if anyone was even using it....-Ed

"We shall not cease from exploration...

and the end of all our exploring...

will be to arrive where we started...

and know the place for the first time."

- T. S. Eliot

I'm not sure where the latest map version above came from. As of today it appears to me to still be Map version 330 on Oct 9, 2009.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I'm not sure where the latest map version above came from. As of today it appears to me to still be Map version 330 on Oct 9, 2009.
Still version 346 when I check.

[service Example 1]map_version=383[service Example 2]cache_folder=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\cache.service3network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=0|server=http://khm*.google.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=%v|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=9max_level=15map_version=49#level_mapping=9,10,11,12,13,14,15color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=50[service Example 3]map_version=1.9