Sign in to follow this  
shermank

The World's Most Beautful Aircraft and Tile Proxy

i have been experimenting on and off with TP...thank you Christian and others for all the tips to improve performance. I recently completed a flight across the Cascade range, starting in British Coumbia and ending in Portland Oregon. I hope you enjoy the pix. btw, I was flying at 20,000 feet with an average speed around 200kia.Sherm

I'm not sure why some of my pix are listed as *.txt files instead of jpgs...and I wanted them to post as actual pictures rather than attachments. is there a way to correct this?sherm

Guest cbuchner1

correcting this after the fact is not easy, but people can download the .txt files, rename them to .jpg and watch them nevertheless.Nice screenies by the way. Love the Super Constellation.

thanks, Christian, for your comments about the connie. Though I am a loyal and rated pilot with DC3Airways, I do like to get some flight time in the connie when possible. btw, when blurries in the scenery would occur, they popped back into focus without too much delay. My rig includesAsus p5k mobo with 4gigs memory, 3.5 recognized by wxpq6600 cpunvidia 8800gt vid card with 512 megs of ramit's an upgrade that seems to work well for my needs...and shows off TP beautifully. Again, thanks...Sherm

Guest cbuchner1

That spec is quite similar to what I have, except that it is just 2GB of slow DDR1 memory here. ;) Running Windows XP Professional 64 Bit (why not, I figured - the trial version worked with all my hardware so I bought the full version).