Sign in to follow this  
hilton

proxyUser: TileAPI ObtainTile<> failed!

When flying over Italy using VE I get this error message with:access mip level <> for resolution 1024 failed on tile (file location) PHOTOREAL WORLD0602TEXTURE013001123220121SU.BMP with buffered resolution 512.The area immediately beneath the aircraft is pale blue. Further out from this it is ok.Any ideas anyone. It looks to me as if the highest resolution tiles have failed to load and this is confirmed by the TUI graphic. But why should I get blue ground and not just low resolution tiles?Bernardp.s. I am using VE because GE just times me out very very quickly even using captcha, which does not want to work.

More on the G****e topic.Is anyone sucessfully using G****e at the moment? I get timed out immediately and the captcha does not make any difference?Even deleting all G's cookies and starting afresh makes no difference.ThanksBernard

Hi HiltonI used GE yesterday successfully. I normally use Y - and had only used GE once before. I was a bit startled the first time by the popups asking me to recognise and input a code.But everything worked fine for me yesterday. I have read somewhere that the success or otherwise of using GE can be determined by the time of day. I don't know if I can really believe this because it is probably "peak hour" in some part of the world all the timeRegards Barry

Guest sstobbe

Hilton,I had a captcha screen come up last week with no place to enter a captcha, but since then, no problems.Stobbe