Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ragtopjohnny

If you support Tile Proxy -

Guest Ragtopjohnny

Hi all. I'm just urging all members that in recent events on the other flight sim site - I think we all know what the other one compared to here - there is a member who is arguing against Tileproxy.If you are a supporter of Tileproxy - we need to drive the ambitions of this individual DOWN against having it removed for download from all sources. He's even posted in his own forums to try to have this forum removed, and also having the program removed from other download sites.I have never felt stronger about a program than this one. This one enables one thing that many of us who can not fly for real experience - the true to life flying of day to day pilots. It's free, and that's one of the best things. You can check out: http://www.thewritingblog.com/phpbb/ And please, speak up for the use of Tileproxy. The reason why I say this is because in another thread, this individual had no problems going against software EULAs, so he's got diarreah of the mouth which needs a quick dosage of Keopectate. Please support this wonderful program and protect your rights to use it! We all need this to go on - don't let one rotten egg ruin it for everyone else!Please also post here too to show your support of Tileproxy - if we all speak out maybe we can silence the voice against it (in a nice way of course)!Also, if we want to go to a Tileproxy site that supports the usage of proxy - then visit http://www.captainjohnfsx.net. This site has tours of each state planned using Tileproxy.

Guest GREENGRASS

Good on you RagtimejohnyIf the person you are refering to cannot appreciate such a wonderfullprogram like tile proxy then iwould suggest he goes and plays tiddlewinksI think Google and microsoft are very shortsighted,can't theysee that this is the best thing to ever happen to flight simmingand if they took up the challenge and participated with christianand helped perfect it, most simmers would pay for the use of googlei hope the day comes when the whole of the future flight sims are based on this program--WAKE UP GOOGLE AND MICROSOFT this is what i would assume most simmers wantDon

Guest Ragtopjohnny

Thanks Don.This program means so much to me, I'm competing against the other party to lobby for it if you will to keep it alive. I have taken flying lessons for a while but had to stop due to reasons that my blood pressure and other smaller things would not allow me to continue the process of obtaining my private pilot license, but the reason I feel so strongly over Tileproxy is that it still can give us a wonderful close aspect to flying for real on our personal computers in the comfort of our own home, to those of us who can not and do not have the ability for it in real life.Please take the stand! Keep it alive!!!!!

Guest spybaz

Well, I tried to engage him but he's too full of himself. He's an ignorant, egotistical moron. Not worth the effort. I really don't think he has any friends and therefore will get little support in his negative endeavors to stop TP.Check for my admittedly angry and bitter remarks and his subsequent moronic and conceited responses. I will not indulge the moron further. He's too ignorant for me to waste my time on: http://www.thewritingblog.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4PS: Don't indulge him. He likes to be called names and loves negative attention (difficult childhood maybe?).

Guest Ragtopjohnny

Thanks Spybaz...I noticed that too - I'm waiting to see if anything else happens from another long out debate, then something will be done the legal way, but we'll have to wait. I'm suprised more people haven't tried to, this program seems to be having quite a following.I learned my mistake by indulging him in another forum....:)

Guest rbrown3rd

I read the referenced thread and since he appears to be baiting people into something I despise, flame wars, I decline to be sucked into his trap. Christian is very aware of all the legalities of TP and the providers. My personal opinion is of little use in that discussion as I have no legal background or training.