Sign in to follow this  
Guest Galant VR4

INI file help

Guest Galant VR4

Can someone please email me a working INI file using G**gle for FSX. I have read every post, TileProxy instruction manual and started with the base INI file that is available on the net and everything else I can find, but nothing works. The strange thing is I was able to set up an earlier version of TileProxy, but this time around I just can't seem to get the INI file right. Let me know if you need any additional info. I apologize in advance if this type of request is not allowed.ThanksBritania757@gmail.com

have you tried the FSX version of the ini file available in the zip file available in "Step 2" on this page: http://edtruthan.com/tileproxy/tutorial/It should work fine. Just edit this:#source=Service Example 1#source=Service Example 2source=Service Example 3#source=Service Example 4to this:#source=Service Example 1source=Service Example 2#source=Service Example 3#source=Service Example 4That will change the ini to your desired source. This file has been working fine for most users. If the problem persists, it may lie elsewhere than the ini file. What are the symptoms of "nothing works"?-Ed Truthan

"We shall not cease from exploration...

and the end of all our exploring...

will be to arrive where we started...

and know the place for the first time."

- T. S. Eliot

Guest Galant VR4

Truthan thanks for the response. Here is a copy of my ini file. I am sure something is wrong, but I'm pretty much lost when it comes to dealing with this stuff.[TileProxy]Master_enable=Ondiskless_mode=Offoffline_mode=Nomax_lod=15preload_min_lod=8preload_max_lod=15max_contexts=512water_mask=OnWater_blending=Onblend_distance=500.0blend_exponent=1.0alpha_min=0.2678alpha_max=0.7water_rgb=#000D1Awater_smoothing=Offwater_threshold=0.33cache_bytes_limit=100000000cache_tiles_limit=100000source=googlemenu_sources="Service Example 1|Service Example 2|Service Example 3|Service Example 4"enable_hooking=Noenable_dx9hook=Noenable_movingmap=Nomovingmap_alpha=255movingmap_color=#ff000000movingmap_xpos=88movingmap_ypos=15movingmap_width=60movingmap_height=80movingmap_radius=60preload=1023[google]cache_folder=C:Program FilesMicrosoft Gamescache.service2network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=0|server=http://khm*.google.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=%v|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"captcha_module=captchaformcaptcha_config="cookiedomain=google.com|cookieurl=http://www.google.com"min_level=5max_level=17map_version=30#level_mapping=5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=50

Guest cbuchner1

Try upping map_version to 32there seems to be a line break after .NET CLR - you may want to make sure the line module_config is not broken across two or more lines.i.e. Disable Word Wrapping in your Notepad (or other text editor) and re-assemble the lines into a single one.

Guest Galant VR4

I tried it again after making the corrections and now I don't even get a picture in FSX. I can hear the plane, but the entire screen is black. When I go to select a plane I can see everything, but in the little window that shows the plane you have selected, its now black. I'm not sure what is going on. At this point I'm tired of messing with it and just want someone to email a working ini file so I can try it out. Then I can also look at my file to see what was wrong.