Sign in to follow this  
Guest cbuchner1

Thanks for 32000 downloads! BETA 8 available NOW!

Guest cbuchner1

You might still see some black tiles occasionally, but in principle it should work just the same as Beta 7 (except for the Google part)

Beta 8 installed problem free over 7....works beautifully in FS9. Faster loading, as advertised. If you have FS9 and are wondering about Beta 8, you won't be disappointed! Thanks for another winner, Christian!

Guest cbuchner1

Well... the faster loading in principle only works in FSX. ;)So you may have fallen trap to the placebo effect.

Guest pdrgnn

Hi Christian!right now installed and tested Beta 8.....!!!!FPS and loading time improved dramatically:26 FPS blocked at 26, always crispy scenery also at 190 KIAS (Learjet). With Beta7 same scenery, same Learjet was horrible: 8 FPS and out of focus scenery.Really nice job!!!My best regards and congratulations!!!GiovanniWINXP SP2, FSX, LOD11 MESH of ALPS, Service 1NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800GT 512MB, INTEL CORE2 QUAD Q6700 2.67GHz, 3GB RAM

Guest Challenger 604

This is exciting. I hope I have the same results. I had to scrap TP as the loading time was like a snail. I have FSX SP2

Guest Challenger 604

>This is exciting. I hope I have the same results. I had to>scrap TP as the loading time was like a snail. I have FSX>SP2This version is the first that truly has worked for me. Not only does the game itself load qick now but I figured out how to make my settings so the tiles load quick as well.My problem was I was going Unlimited on the FPS so TP was not loading properly. The problem is when I locked the game at 20fps my game fps dropped to 8. The reason that was happening was I changed my Fiber Fraction to 1.33. Once I changed that to 1.0 and set FPS 20 I now get 20FPS and the tiles load very quickly. All my sliders to the right(except autogen)Bloom, 1900x1200x32 and get stable 20fps.Finally what FSX should be.Thank you again.

Guest pdrgnn

I post this image as a testimonial of the possibilities of TP, and to thank Christian for his idea and effort.ciaoGiovanni(Brenner valley, Bolzano airport in sight)081123114%38%304795014.jpg

Very Nice.I just wish we had a way to greatly reduce and make far more realistic the approach lights so they are not so big. thanks for the picture!

Latest version of Tileproxy seems to work well for me. Pity about the Google issue - seeing as when I use Tileproxy I'm effectively using FSX as a glorified web browser does that mean that if anybody came up with a new web browser they would need to contact Google for permission for the users to access their service?! Anyway, keep up the good work.

Guest cbuchner1

Excluded from accessing Google are apparently web browsers with flight dynamics.

Hello Christian,Thanks for such a wonderful program, it is my favorite for FSX.Just a quick question if you have a spare moment.I've begun to experience large blue squares in the download tiles from time to time.Is this a bug or my computer/video card?Is anyone experiencing this with Beta 8 or Beta 7?Thanks again,Ed

Guest massmio

When trying to start with "Tileproxy starten" I get:

G:\FSX\Tileproxy>proxyuser.exe	 proxyUser: FSX \Device\HarddiskVolume1	 proxyUser: Connecting to the filter	 proxyUser: ERROR connecting to filter	 	 G:\FSX\Tileproxy>pause	 Dr

Guest vacotton

Tileproxy team:You nailed it this time. Version 7 was frustrating. Version 8 is fast and fun!! Unbelievable realism. As real as it gets, some would say. Keep up the great work. And yes it works on both FS9 and FSX.Just make sure that you come to the table with a couple of gigs of ram, a dual core processor, and broadband connection.Verne CottonMTN005Co-FounderVice Chairman of the BoardMountain Air Virtual Airlines

Guest ShadowPX

Hello guys i have a problem when downloading the files it says corrupt files when opening tileproxy with winrar ? what should i do?

Guest ShadowPX
Hello guys i have a problem when downloading the files it says corrupt files when opening tileproxy with winrar ? what should i do?
Nvm used IE and it worked.