Sign in to follow this  
Guest kakka11

only from 50 to 100 tps when i fly!

Guest kakka11

I everyone,i`m new here!(i hope is the right place:)I`m using FSX and Tileproxy(latest version),during the loading i get from 160 to 1200 tps and when i fly i have from 46 to 100(little bit low?),it takes forever to load tilesTexture res is 60cm X pixelScenery complexity is on medium I have good internet connectionAMD 64X2 5200 witn 3 gig ram and gforce 8800gts(640mb)I was just wondering if somebody can give me some tileproxy .ini file to try cuz i tried to mess with it but still problemsIt seems there`s like a bottle neck or something......BTW this is an awsome program!!(sorry x my english)Please help!!:)Thank you for help guys!!

Guest cbuchner1

Lock your FPS to 20 or even 15 in the Display settings of FSX.If this is not enough, edit your fsx.cfg:Raise the FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION in the MAIN sectonto 1.0 or 1.33. This will affect frame rate negatively, butboost Tiles per Second.Christian

Guest kakka11

Thx man x the replay but if i put a limit on fps to 15 or 20 the frame rate goes drasticly down to 10-12 fps and still long time to load tiles(always around 40-60 tps during flying)If i put unlimited frame rate goes at 50 fps and no difference on time loading !!Thx m8