Sign in to follow this  
wmayo44

VIDEO - Some VFR pleasure over northeast NC

Guest cbuchner1

Nice video.I just grinned a bit when reading the credits. It's Christian Buchner, not Buckner. ;)

Guest Challenger 604

It's cool to follow roads you know and see what is behind mountains that you didn't know was there. I've found houses and buildings in my town I never knew existed.

OMG - I did it again - misspelled the name! That's what I get for relying on my memory (age 55 now). Thanks for not frying me.I do love making the videos, though. I know it's been said before ... but FSX is now at such a new level. I'm so grateful for TP!

I've just watched all 5 of your vid's Wally... Job well done!! Tileproxy at it's best!!I've got two questions for you if you don't mind:1. How do you keep your textures so crisp while flying at the speeds of the Premier 1?2. What do you use to capture your video? (I'd like to explore fs-video making a bit more.)Thanks in advance,Gerhard

Regards,

Gerhard

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things" (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

I've just watched all 5 of your vid's Wally... Job well done!! Tileproxy at it's best!!I've got two questions for you if you don't mind:1. How do you keep your textures so crisp while flying at the speeds of the Premier 1?2. What do you use to capture your video? (I'd like to explore fs-video making a bit more.)Thanks in advance,Gerhard
Well, before the last update/upgrade, I had to stop sometimes and let it "catch up." The update has made it faster, now. Slow jet speeds work better, but you can forget real time Cessna Citation X!I use FRAPS, though 1st video was simply with a video camera (which other than artifacting, looks actually more real to me - with camera motion).

Thank you Wally!I've played about a bit with my logitech 9000 webcam and it does a fairly decent job. It does show some artifacting, especially in combination with TrackIR as the view change is too fast. I'll keep on trying though...Regards,Gerhard

Regards,

Gerhard

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things" (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)