Sign in to follow this  
byork

FSX 767 Version Released !!!

767 Captains,FS2Crew is pleased to announce that the FSX Level-D 767 Edition is now available for immediate download and purchase.Notes:1. We're using Flight1 Servers, so your download speed should be good.2. E-Commerce System: Flight1 Wrapper. If you want to pay via PayPal, please email me.3. This is a FSX product only. The FS9 version is a separate product.4. You need to own a legal copy of the Level-D 767. If you do not own the Level-D 767 aircraft, you can buy it through Flight1 software.5. You need to have a joystick plugged in... that's important!!!IMPORTANT: The 767 FSX Edition differs in many respects from the FS9 767 version. Not only have the panel graphics been redone, among other things, but the FSX 767 version also includes some unique new FSX functionality you should be aware of.Please read the FSX Edition manual, and be sure to study the section detailing the differences from the FS9 version.I also suggest running the tutorial flight to get up to speed on the differences.FS2Crew: Level-D 767 Edition for FSXVia Direct Download:http://66.135.39.111/fs2crew/FS2CrewFSX767.exePrice: $24.99 USD(Or $9.99 if using the Coupon for pre-existing FS9 FS2Crew Level-D 767 Edition Owners)The coupon is available here:http://66.135.39.111/fs2crew/FSX767Coupon.zipAs always, if you have any questions, please post them in the FSX 767 sub-forum.All the best,Bryan York

Guest Kabli

BryanCongratulations! and thanks for releasing on a Saturday morning,How kind says my wife :)D/L speed for me is 90kb/s but that's on a wireless networkxK

Guest spaorbiter

I have bought its wonderful product I use Vista and star to center ofmy writing-desk is not opened says error that can happen?thanks

Guest Kabli

Hi I am getting a DXDiag error of some, perhsaps same as previous poster?To test, if in Start Center I ask for original 767 files to be put back, the error goes away, but with FS2Crew panels, when I try to select the aircraft I get the DXDiag error. I have also tried replacing the Guagesound.dll via that option in start center.I am now going to try uninstalling 767 and FS2Crew both and see if things fix - will let you knowxK

Guest Kabli

Hi BryanI'm running Window XP, fully updated latest SP etc.Also FSX of course, fully SP'd.I uninstalled FS2Crew767 then also the Level-D 767 to see if I could shake the error, but I haven't been able to yet.To be specific, as soon as I try to load the Level-D once I have FS2Crew installed, my firewall spots 2 or 3 dxdiag invokes and then I get fsx.exe Application Error which CTDs:********The instrux at 0x20cc54ae referenced memory at 0x0b696200. The memory could not be "read". Click OK to terminate the program.********Without my firewall on I just witness the FSX CTD directly.I've tried Restore Gaugesound.dll again - no luck.If I Restore Original Level-D Panel Config Files, my Level-D is fine agian.Hoping it's something that can easily be niggled out,xK

Hi XK,Unfortunately we never encountered that one in beta testing (which was done using XP and Vista)Is your joystick plugged in? If not, please ensure it's plugged in before loading the 767.Also try re-installing DirectX.Failing that, please email me.Edit: Also be sure to consult the Quick Troubleshooting section in the manual. Cheers,Bryan

Guest spaorbiter

this solved if you put compatibility for xp already works perfectlywithout clearing the DEPthanks

Guest Kabli

Hello BryanI worked out the problem - thought I'd better share it? it could be useful for others... It was because I don't fly with a joystick pluggged in.So I spent the night reinstalling FSX completely (suspecting my install was somehow messed up) and rebuilding only FSX+SP1+Level-D and FS2Crew, but I was shocked this morning to find the same CTD was still happening... at which point I nearly jump out of the window Anyway, this may be very obvious to most folks and I look silly, but I don't usually fly with a joystick plugged in... as soon as I plugged an old joystick in, there is no CTD any more and FS2Crew loads perfectly. So FS2Crew requires a joystick I believe.Off now for big reinstallation session - please maybe you would highlight this in case other hobbyists like me who just use the mouse yoke for the manual parts rather than joystick? then no more reinstall attempts after this one :)cheers,Kabli

Hi Bryan,Is the coupon still available for the upgrade from the FS9 version of this software? The link is no longer functional...Thanks :)