Sign in to follow this  

Hi,I'm wondering how to access the PA panel,I can't ssem to find out how in the Opsmanual.Thanks

I still can't get the PA button to work.Also the red and green buttons don't workeither.I saved the settings in the FS2Crew startcenter more than once, and it has no effecton anything in FSX when using the LDS 767.I can click on the airspeed indicator,VSI,altimiter,and RMI and they all work.If I click on the clock the program triesto reload the terrain ect.I'm getting real slow load times for the767 aircraft when selected, and I'm out ofideas on what to do.Any suggestions?Thanks

Hi,PA Button: FS2Crew needs to be running first. Please try again while running the tutorial flight 'to the letter'. If still no luck, you're probably hitting the wrong button. I can send you a screen shot if so required.Green/Red buttons: FSX cannot be running when you assign and save the button assignment. I suggest using the default Green/Red joystick assignments (Green = Button 3... Red = Button 4) till you've got it figured out. If using a CH yoke, please see the other threads regarding the CH Yoke. Ensure that any FS events (such a gear/flap commands, etc), are not also tied to whatever you select for the Green and Red button.Hope that helps.-Bryan

I don't have FXS running while saving settings in the start center.When I check the assignments in FSX the red and green buttons areassigned to other commands and don't change even after they were previously changed with the start center and saved.I have a Saitek joystick.I have tried using the numeric + & - keys in FSX and they don'tdo anything as far as re or green buttons.I've also tried asigning other joystick buttons in the start centerand thy don't work either.One thing I forgot to mention is that I have the FS2Crew 172 installed also.When I installed the 767 version I never saw the FSX gauge securitywarnings appear. Would this explain why I can't get things working?Should I try uninstalling/reinstalling the 767 FS2CRew program?Thanks

Hi,You probably selected 'always trust' the publisher when you installed the FSX 172 version, which is likely why you weren't prompted with the gauge security prompt when you installed the FSX 767 Edition.Green and Red Buttons: Just so we're on the same page please do this:1. Open the Start Center.2. Press "Restore".3. Click "Save".4. Open FSX and load the 767.5. Open the FS2Crew Setup Panel.6. Press Start.7. Fast Forward the Time down to plus 6 minutes using the Fast Forward button.8. Press the Minus Key on your Numberic keypad.9. You should hear the Capt call for a checklist.If you don't, please re-install DirectX as that is all I can think of, and email me: admin@fs2crew.comCheers,Bryan

1.Left click on the Captains Airspeed Panel.2.The Master Panel will then pop-up.3.Click the button on top of the Master Panel.I strongly suggest reading the manual; it's a must read and without it you won't get far :-)Besides I spent a lot of time writing it...Cheers,Bryan

Thanks Bryan,I got the setup panel working now, but still can't get thered & green buttons to do anything but I will keep trying.The 767 takes about 95 seconds to load up after I selectit, seems very slow to me any thoughts?Thanks for being patient with me.Raptor1