Sign in to follow this  

Hi Bjork,I purchased the new lvd767 for FSX.Looked gr8.But after install when I start FSX I get a fatal error and FSX closes>When I uninstall the FS2Crew the flightsim works again.I even did a complete reinstall of everything and I mean everything.I formatted all my drives and reinstalled Vista 32bit, FSX.But after install FS2Crew all happens again and FSX will not start due to that damned fatal error.Uninstalling FS2Crew fixes the prob and FSX works fine again.I'm pretty desperate???Helped needed and much appreciated.Regards...MarcInstalled programs:Vista 32FSX with SP1LVD767 for FSXFSUIPC 4.12 {latest edition}Specs:Asus P5N32-e Sli moboIntel Core 2 quad cpu Kerntshield 2.66GHz4 gig DDR2 800 ramAsus nvidia 8800gtx graphics card2 western digital HDD 150Gb 10000rpm

Guest Kabli

check have joystick plugged in marc?i had same symptoms, plugged in an old joystick and all okone of the guages I am guessing tries to read from a joystickxK

THX GUY'S,Was going nuts.Gr8 find fellows.All works A OL now.What would we dummies do without you.Regards...MarcPS: going on a limb now.You guy's kmow the key assignment to open the pedestal for the LVD767 by any chance?I saw a list with those but can't find it backOnce again thx alot for the quick reply

The manual has that information... congrats on the release, Bryan!Daryl ShuttleworthLevel-D SimulationsSupport & Documentation

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Guest davefett

It seems I was getting the same fatal error...I was seeing the error when I try to load the aircraft in the free flight mode, and it looks like the dcrew.gau file was too blame (via the MS 'send error data to big brother' window). I had an old gameport CH FighterStick installed that seemed to be the problem. Once I went in and uninstalled the controller in XP's control panel, the problem resolved. Just posting hoping this helps someone else like me. =)-Dave

Guest enela

Hi ! Vista or not Vista? :-)))I have an old sound card (Yamaha)with game port.Unfortunately Vista can't install the Xp driver.Result "FATAL ERROR"...I project to buy a new one joystick with USB port and Vista driver.Hope this will solve my trouble.Regards.enela