Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kabli

FS2Crew without a Joystick plugged in?

Guest Kabli

Dear BrianPlease would you consider making it possible for FS2Crew to run OK without having a joystick plugged in? I cannot take a joystick with me when I'm travelling, but would still like to use FS2Crew sometimes, travelling light and just using a mouse.Or perhaps there is a workaround?Thanks for considering, and thanks for a great product.cheers,Dominic

Guest Kabli

Hello BryanThanks so much... since FSX can cope without a joystick, I'm hoping it might not be a biggy to ask for in FS2Crew.Cheers,Dominic

Guest rebounder

do I have to use a joystick for this one? I didn't know before, could someone tell me ? I just downloaded it but if it required a joystick, I can't play it.I purchased pss airbus before and then I found it required joystick so I wasted the fee, why don't they put

Was a solution found?I have Fs2Crew for Level D 767 FSX installed on my PC at home.But I also fly at work with an Alienware M17X laptop.I figured the reason that FSX keeps crashing on my laptop whenloading the 767 is because I have no joystick attached.I fly using the keyboard....Thanks!Mark

Mark Harris

ESA1178

Senior Captain

http://www.eurostar-aviation.ch/

Was a solution found?I have Fs2Crew for Level D 767 FSX installed on my PC at home.But I also fly at work with an Alienware M17X laptop.I figured the reason that FSX keeps crashing on my laptop whenloading the 767 is because I have no joystick attached.I fly using the keyboard....Thanks!Mark
Hi Mark,This thread is like 4 years old :( I don't remember the details, but I doubt the joystick is the issue. Make sure you install the latest updates from the FS2Crew Downloads page.Let me know if that solves your issue.Also, try it without FS2Crew active (via the Start Center option)... see if you get the same results.Best,