Sign in to follow this  
HBelz4

Looking for FFX 737-200 Southwest Airlines

Can anyone provide me with a link? Someone said it was in the default pack but I can not locate it to save my life.

That's weird, because as far as I know, it's on the list of liveries included with the package. I remember struggling to find the Frontier livery, because it was named something else in the library *under vi_type it was 737-200, instead of 737-200 - FFX*. Check all Boeing 737-200s that you have in your library, whether it's under FFX or other. It may be hiding from ya ;) Under my library though, I believe it was the second to last title in the list (Westjet being the last). Hope that helps somewhat!George

I looked through the AVSIM 2k2 section....no luck. I have indivudual planes, just not the default pack.....anyone have the file name or link?

Hank - www.flightsim.com is the only source. The Southwest livery is included in this file:Name: b73720fx.zip Size: 14,201,180 Date: 03-17-2003 Downloads: 2823 FS2002 Boeing 737-200. Features just about everything. Also includes the companion 727-200. By The FlightFX Design Group with help from SGA (original 727 by Gary Carlson).Trip