Sign in to follow this  
vlad7

FS2CREW Level-D 767 for FSX crashes when changing view

I have purchased FS2CREW Level-D 767 for FSX.When I change view from external to 2d panel FSX hangs and then ask to restart,when in free flight.When in mission everything OK.What can be the problem

Hi Vlad,1. Open the FS2Crew Start Center.2. In the 767 Tab, click the button to restore the original Panel.cfg file.3. FS2Crew will no longer load.4. See if it happens with FS2Crew not loading/running.Other thing to try:1. Make sure in FSX that the cockpit will load by default using the 2D Cockpit, not the VC. There is an option in the FSX Options menu for this.Always load the 767 so it starts in the 2D cockpit. Never load the 767 from a VC, spot or tower view.Cheers,Bryan

Hi Vlad,Are you following the tutorial flight exactly, 'to the letter'?Can you pls send me a screen shot of the error report?Have you tried doing a clean re-install of the the Level-D 767 with SP1 and then re-installing FS2Crew?Clean re-installs often fix weird gremlins.Cheers,Bryan

I have tried to wait till plane loads completly and panel settled,and then tried to change views.It worked OK.Thank youVlad