Sign in to follow this  
Guest blackbuell

Fs2crew start center

Guest blackbuell

Hello everybody,Yesterday I've tried to use the start center but I have this message:FS2crew level d 767 not detected...same for all others Fs2crew add on that I can use: ATR, Pmdg 747 -737.I already uninstall the start center and reinstall but nothing change.can you pls give me an idea?Thanks a lot!CiaoArmando

Hello Armando,You could have a simple FSX/FS9 Registry problem, which would cause the Start Center to be unable to detect the location of Flightsim via your registry.Please run the FS9/FSX Registry repair tool from Flight1, available here:http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=libraryCiao,Bryan

Guest blackbuell

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply!!Everything is working now!Thks again and all the bestCiao Armando