Sign in to follow this  
raptor1

fsx config entries

I uninstalled my FS2Crew for the level-d 767 and noticed that there are still FS2Crew entries in my FSX config folder.How can I remove these entries?Thanks

Hi,Your original panel.cfg should have been restored automatically.I'm not sure about your FSX config folder as I'm not quite sure which folder you're referring to.If there is any doubt, the easiest solution is just to re-install the LDS 767.All the best,Bryan

Okay I know what you're referring to now.That's the 'trusted' gauges/publishers section in the FSX.cfg file.Remember when you installed FS2Crew in FSX for the first time and FSX asked if you wanted to 'trust' the publisher/gauges?The FSX.cfg file is where your response is stored.No FS2Crew gauges are loaded via FSX.cfg.FS2Crew gauges are only loaded via the 767 panel.cfg.If you like, you can manually delete the trusted FS2Crew gauges section in the FSX.cfg.All the best,Bryan