Sign in to follow this  
Guest umpire20

Panel.cfg

Guest umpire20

Just D/L Level-D 767 for FSX. I get an error can not find LVLD_B763/panel/panel.cfg. Do I need another program besides FSX and Level-D?ThanksErik

Hi Erik,All you need is the Level-D 767.You probably have a very common FS9/FSX Registry problem which results in the FS2Crew installer not being able to locate your FSX directory, and thus your 767's panel.cfg file.Please run the free Flight1 Registry Repair Tool from here, then re-install FS2Crew.http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=libraryCheers,Bryan

Guest umpire20

Cool, I will try that. Does the program install a 767 aircraft into my simobjects folder?Thanks!

Guest umpire20

Nope did not work. I also tried d/l the program again and installing it into a dummy folder on my desktop and still getting the same message poping up about the panel.cfg. Maybe im getting a corrupted file from fspilotshop.com?Thanks!

Guest umpire20

Yup that wold be the problem. I wonder if they would refund me, or am I just out of luck, unless I buy the aircraft.

You're never out of luck with FS2Crew :-)Send me an email: admin@fs2crew.comHowever, if you're serious about realistic airliner flying (and you purchased FS2Crew, which implies that you are), I strongly recommend you invest in the Level-D 767 aircraft.It's basically considered to be in the top three of all add-on aircraft in terms of realism, etc.Cheers,Bryan