I have just bought FS2crew for Level-D 767 (FSX).The first time I ran it I made a few mistakes but got to the runway to take off ok.When I asked the FO for 60% etc when it reached there I pressed N1 and opened the throttle full as instructed.The sim crashed. Since then I have tried very carefully to follow all instructions -starting in the 2d captains panel etc.All goes welluntil I finish the by entering the ZFW when I do so it all locks up.I have tried this now 6 times and cannot get any further!One other small item is that on the form the ZFW are correct but the MACTOW and trim settings differ from the calculated ones in the FMC>Thanks for any helpDavid

Hello David,That's tricky as I haven't had those crash scenarios reported before.To clarify, do you get the crash when you press N1 or do you get the crash when you enter ZFW in the FMC?How long have you been using the 767 for before installing FS2Crew?What it's say in the error report? If using Vista you can use 'event viewer' to see details about the crash.I'd try doing a clean re-install of the LDS 767, apply all updates, do a full test flight, then re-install FS2Crew and apply the FS2Crew updates.I'd also try to make a flight at an airport that uses no AI and default scenery to rule out scenery conflicts, etc.Sometimes starting fresh can clear weird gremlins.ZFW and MACTOW: FS2Crew reads what the LDS SDK feeds it. Sometimes it can be off a bit. If memory serves correct, the Level-D 767 SDK is feeding FS2Crew info from the 767 Config Manager, not the FMC directly for the ZFW and MACTOW.Cheers,Bryan

Hello BryanThanks for the quick reply.The first crash was when I pressed N1 button, the N1 droped to 32% and all crashed.The next times (6) I could not get past the FMC ZFW entry!Everything fine up to then. I have been using LDS 767 since it came out without any problems at all!I will try you suggestions, firstly another airport etc.ThanksDavid

Hello again BryanI took your advice and uninstalled LevelD 767 then re-installedFS2Crew and all seems well! I still get large differences in the v speeds which after putting in the ZFW etc. are lower in the LevelD FMC as against the FO PCS but the fuel etc. are the same.David

I Installed Flight one Level D 767 and my FSX will not load... I wated 20mins and it final loaded but FSX wouldn't function. So i Unistalled it and I not sure what to do to get this working. Any advice anyone.?

I Installed Flight one Level D 767 and my FSX will not load... I wated 20mins and it final loaded but FSX wouldn't function. So i Unistalled it and I not sure what to do to get this working. Any advice anyone.?

Is that an FS2Crew question or a Level-D question?