Sign in to follow this  
Guest ukkyle

FA Sounds

Guest ukkyle

Hi I have just purchased FS2 Crew Gold, sorry if this question has already been asked...When using standard FSX 747 I get to hear the cabin crew doing there pre take off and landing announcements. When using Level D 767 I cant hear them. I know in "real life" I woudl not hear them anyway but is there away of enabling this feature on LDS767 version?Also if you save your current flight using "save in FSX" and then reload it another time I notice that the FSCREW programme practicly restarts and does not remember where it left off is there a way to resolve this ?thank you Kyle

Hello Kyle,FA Cabin announcements: Ensure the volume selector for the PA selector on the audio panel is is not off.Saved flights: Please consult page 14 in the manual for a full explanation of how saved situation files work. There is too much info to repeat here.Hope that helps,Bryan

Guest ukkyle

Thank you brian but when I open the Pedestal the PA button is clicked so I am confused :( I can hear if the FA calls to saycabin secure etc but not the pre take off safety announcemnts or FA landing announcements as in FSX 747 (standard).Am I missing something? Is there a particular time when the FA announcement should play, I notice that on the 747 it plays when taxing to the hold. Look forward to your comments and thank you again Kyle

Hello Kyle,For the PA panel, before 'activating' FS2Crew open the audio panel and ensure MIC is selected to VHF1, not PA. If the MIC selector is set to PA, then the PA page will automatically open when you start FS2Crew.FA announcements:The ones that are available in the 767 version are located in this folder in the FSX folder.Soundfs2crew767paPlease confirm you're not hearing those ones.They're all that's available.Cheers,Bryan

Guest ukkyle

Hi brianI have checked the folder and listened to the sounds and I donot hear any of them when using LD767.I also have another problem (grrrrr, lol) with my purchase of airbus which I have put in the airbus forum.look forward to your repliesCheersKyle