Sign in to follow this  
baw079

Starting flight in mid air

Is there any way to re-start FS2crew after a system crash?As we can now fly online using squawkbox 4 Beta, this more often than not causes a crash to desktop. While I can re-start a mid air flight using the B767, I cannot get fs2crew to rer-start - ideally, where I left off.ThanksWillie G

Hi Will,From page 15 in the manual.The only difference is that you're not using a Saved Situation file. Everything else is the same:USING SAVED SITUATION FILES:Unlike previous versions of FS2Crew, you can now use saved situation files (within limits) for select scenarios only. Saved situation files are handy if you want to start the aircraft ready for push and start, or ready for takeoff, or at the TOD if you want to save time and not go through all the pre-flight events.PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY! You need to follow procedures exactly right!Important: If making your own situation file, ensure that the MIC Selector is set to VHF 1 and that all volume controls are set to off prior to saving your situation file.If creating a

Excellent Bryan,thanks for the quick response and apologies for not reading the manual fully.Thanks againWillie