Sign in to follow this  

ATTN: Paco - Re: ATR-72-500

Hello Paco!I just wanted to publicly THNAK YOU!!! For your magnificent ATR-72-500 aircraft. The aircraft looks superb, flies well, and the cockpit is fabulous. I'm glad to see that there's a workaround to get the COM2 activated in the panel as well. The only one glitch I noticed was in the panel, where the Autopilot has some words that overlap the numbers (heading and stuff), but I'm sure that's an easy thing to fix (hopefully). We definitely need the 200 series as well if you can. This is an awesome addition to FS2002 and great contribution from the part of Paco.Muchas Gracias y que viva Espana!!!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Hi Dennis, thanks for your kind words.Mmmmm so far you are the fifth person asking for the 200...PacoStultorum numerus infinitus est.

Have some mo' Paco!......I love all of your ATR`s! I never was an ATR fan..but I am now!As Dennis say,s "The only one glitch I noticed was in the panel, where the Autopilot has some words that overlap the numbers (heading and stuff)" small problem..but I would love to see a fix......and of course if you have time a '200 as well..LOLthankyou so muchregardshttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3e7b0d700af57751.jpg

I've just installed it and had a quick look arround. Very impressive Paco, well done! My first impressions are that this looks like a commercial quality aircaft. I'm looking forward to spending a few hours getting to know her. :)

I am having that problem as well. I thought it was just me and my ham-fisted landings! I did manage to hit the numbers a few times, however, so I'm pretty sure it's not entirely me. :-) I have no idea how to fix it, though, unfortunately. Fantastic work, though! Thank you Paco!!

I have the same problem!!! how can we fix thatAmer

Hmmm, strange. I spent the PM doing TnG's and didn't experience a nose gear crash once. What speeds you guys putting her down at?

Strange... I've never experienced that before. What kind of runways?PacoStultorum numerus infinitus est.

I tried T&G's at Barcelona (LEBL) and Malaga (LEMG) both with the same result (collapsing front gear)......I guess t/d was at about 130kts..maybee slightly less. ........I did the same in the same weather conditions in the 42-300/500 with no problems...?regardshttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3e7b0d700af57751.jpg

I was using asphalt rwys at KAGS and KATL and touchdown was at 110-115KT (Vref, according to the manual). There might be something I'm missing, forgetting to do somewhere, but I've flown your other aircraft with no trouble at all. I'll keep plugging at it. Thanks for taking the time to respond. :-)Kindest Regards,John W.

Dear all, there is an error in the aircraft.cfg file! In fact, for some reason, the file packed with the aircraft belongs to a beta verion. I do not understand how this happened; the aircraft in my computer wasn's having this problem because it has the corret aircraft.cfg file.Please download the correct file at:http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/fs...er/Aircraft.cfgI'll upload the fix to the library too. My apoogies,PacoStultorum numerus infinitus est.

No apologies necessary, my friend. I'm just glad to know I wasn't doing something like not hitting the "lower nose gear" switch or something! :-lol Anyway, thanks again for the fine piece of work, and for entertaining our feedback.All the best,John W.

>Hi Dennis, thanks for your kind words. >>Mmmmm so far you are the fifth person asking for the 200... >>Paco Make that a sixth Paco !Kyprianos Biris :-cool[link:avsim.com/greece/hvacc]Hellenic vACChttp://vatsim-eur.org/images/VATSIM-EURs.gifhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

Hellenic vACC - Olympic Aegean Virtual

Prepar3D 5.3 | CPU i9 10900K | VGA: RTX 3070 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | Monitor: 3440x1440