Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanal

FS2Crew changed some own functions contrary to its program.

Guest sanal

FS2/747, I noticed there are some functions changed with out any inputs by me.When I first installed FS2. All process were functioning according FS2 program. In last three flight I noticed four changes happened as follow:1- During "ES" when Captain gives instructing to start 3&4. FO confirms 3&4 starts but he starts 1&2.2- During "ES" FO confirms 2&3 started. Captain gave start instruction 1&2. FO confirms 1&2, but he shutdowns 1&2 engine fuel switches. Then he confirms 3&4 started.Then I manually starts 3,4 & 1,23- Captain instructs shot down APU. FO confirms and he pushes APU switches to star back then ON and confirms APU shutdowns.Still runing.4- After landing during "SH", I manually push the Parking Brake on THT pedestal. FS2 with this action always triggers FS passenger exit announcement and exit doors opens. This procedure is happening accordingly, but Parking Brakes no longer opening exit and triggering FSpassenger that passengers can start to leave the plane.I already uninstalled FS2Crew and reinstalled. Problems are continuingRegardsSanal

Hi Sanal,Thank you for the question. I can't reproduce this but I'll try to help you out:If it worked for you before, then you're probably doing something differently.It sounds like you're not loading the FS2Crew panel state file at the beginning of your flight, which results in the switches being placed in a 'non' expected position.Remember that the FO can't "see" many of the switch positions, so it's important that things be setup in the expected way.I would personally go over the tutorial flight again and follow it slowly, step-by-step to the letter.Some general things to watch for: You should never need to manually extinguish a mode as indicated by a yellow dot on the Main Selector panel. Be sure to go slow with the Main Button. No rapid fire clicks. Also be careful about rapidly switching views when a 'mini-panel' is open.Cheers,Bryan

Guest sanal

Bryan,THnaks for quick response.You are right I am not loading FS2 Crew panel state file. I thought this file is only for "tutorisl flight for Seoul-Tokyo".if I need to utulize full FS2Crew flight to/from any airport I need to load "FS2Creww panel state" file. Will you please verify.SanalI think I used the wrong forum I should post in PMDG Fs9 edition forum.

Hi Sanal,Not loading the panel state would be the source of your issue (regardless of if you're using FSX or FS9).You don't always need to load the panel state.You only need to use it if you're planning on starting the engines. Remember: The FO can't see most of the switch positions. So if you start with the engine already running, and you tell the FO to turn on the engines, he'll actually wind-up turning the engines off because he will flip the switch via the simulated mouse click regardless of the actual switch position. Make sense?If you're using a saved flight file and you're starting in cruise, you obviously would not load the flight file.Cheers,Bryan

Guest sanal

Bryan,Either I am totally lost or some thing really is going wrong. Tomorrow I will start all over again on Tutorial Manual. Today my two times attempt failed.I loaded Fs2 Crew Panel State. . I heard some clicks and engine indicators bars went up/down and normalized to continue to work smoothly. Engines did not shot down.Then all went down. FO in ES mode , started 1&2 instead 3&4. Then FO shot down 1&2 when Captain asked to start 1&2.I will try again tutorial manual,tomorrow. Lets see what will happen. I will inform you.Just please verify me when panel state "loaded" will it shot done the engines or engines continue to work?RegardsSanal

Hi Sanal,With the FS2Crew Panel State loaded, the engines should shut-down.If they don't, my only guess would be that perhaps you accidentally 'saved-over' the FS2Crew Panel State file with another panel state.Please take a look at this video. This is how it should look.http://66.135.39.111/fs2crew/FS2Crew747Video1.zipCheers,Bryan

Guest sanal

Bryan,After long hours, finally I corrected situation as follows:a- Three times I un-installed FS2 Crew and re-installed it. I was sure as you advised there was something wrong with Panel State loading. b- I took another step and I un-installed PMDG 747 and re-installed again.c- FS2 Crew Panel State was cleaned and FS2Crew started to function as it should.d- The key factor how to correct the FS2 Crew Panel Sate loading corruption, should be necessary to unistall and reinstall main PMDG 747.e- The only remaining things left, when SH activated and Parking Brake set is not any longer triggering the FS Passenger to unload the passenger from the plane. I don't know how to correct this problem.RegardsSanal