Sign in to follow this  
Guest noelness

problem with fs2crew for my 747 pmdg for fsx

Guest noelness

Hello to all simmers A few days ago I asked a question on the forum but nobody I answered I bought on the net 747 pmdg for fsx (no problem configuring my plane Fs2crew then I bought for my 747 and the problem I can not assign a function to the main button and scroll my checklists (single unmarked buttons operate in red) Yet with my cessna172 fs2crew everything works This is someone who can help me? Info for my joystick throttle with saitekx52 Thanks in advance, and thank you also, if you can help me Noel62eurekartpublicite@cegetel.net

Hello Noel,I replied to your email.I also emailed you again just now.Please check your spam filter and add admin@fs2crew.com to your safe recipients email list.Also, I'm going to move this question to the PMDG 747 FSX forum.Cheers,Bryan

I could never get the FSCrew2 module to change assignment buttons. I finally resorted to editing the .ini file in FSCrew2 and it works fine. Don't know what the problem is but the .ini file editing seems to work.Jeff EvenRocklin, CA

Guest joel4670

I have just redownloaded fs2crew for my 747 pmdg for fsx,as I had a problem with my computer.It use to work very well,but now I am getting all sort of errors1-unable to find PMDG 747 panel cfg file:2-the downmenu for 747 pmdg keyboard and fuel commands you get in the cockpit does not appear3-no eicas when in cockpit

Hi,If it worked before, but it stopped working after your re-install with the symptoms you described, please do this.1. Please run the FSX Registry Repair Tool (link available in the Download and Updates section from the FS2Crew website).2. Re-install FS2Crew.A damaged FSX registry entry (which is a very common problem) is probably the source of the issue.Cheers,Bryan