Sign in to follow this  
Guest robert28844

Problems with Green and Red Buttons

Guest robert28844

I have not been able to get my Green Button(Main) or the Red Button to work(Secondary) for my FS2Crew that goes with my PMDG 747. I looked on a forum to get ideas so i tried different keys for a assignment, I even rebooted the FSX after changing, and didn't work. Even the plus and minus that they had as default wouldn't work. In the mean time i made sure that the button that has a red underscore for something like the preflight brief had a yellow dot above to show it was active and that the session was started with the one panel that counts down. I reinstalled the software, and i also installed a DirectX 9.0c to see if it would work, no luck. I have tried also using my X360 controller that is compatibile with windows didn't work, but i tried it without the controller connected too. I have tried alot of thing and are running out of ideas, if someone could help me that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Guest RUnnerTomsk

Got the same problem.Buying FS2Crew for PMDG 747 FSX today.All working, except Green and Red button, same problem as above.Before this, use FS9+PMDG747+FS2Crew - all work fine, but in FSX+MPDG747X+FSX version of FS2Crew - can't make any, where i need main and secondary button. Joystick button can't work too. Trying lot of button combination, cheking that FSX dont use this button - but problem stil persist.

Hi,Have you the searched the forum? Does it work if you use the 'default' joystick and key assignments as described in the manual?Try using the default assignments as a test (you can restore the default settings via the FS2Crew Start Center).What kind of joystick are you using?Cheers,Bryan

Guest RUnnerTomsk

Hi!Default assignment can't work too.Joystick - Saitek X52.

Hi,As a test, yry using the 'keyboard' default assignment (numeric keypad minus key.)Let me know if the keyboard works for you.Also try re-install DirectX from the Microsoft website and updating your X52 drivers.Cheers,Bryan

Guest RUnnerTomsk

Hi!Now i reinstall DirectX, Joystick driver, PMDG 747 FSX, FS2Crew.And - now it working :)Fnx again for this amazing flight-team simulation program.>Hi,>>As a test, yry using the 'keyboard' default assignment>(numeric keypad minus key.)>>Let me know if the keyboard works for you.>>Also try re-install DirectX from the Microsoft website and>updating your X52 drivers.>>Cheers,>Bryan>>