Sign in to follow this  
kevinhelmboldt

747-400X/F mod?

Hello Khelm,Time is biggest issue I'm afraid, which is why I never promise anything.Before I can even think about getting a real freighter mod (not just something slap-stick), I need to finished off the Wilco A340, FSX ATR, King Air and then MD-11.Cheers,Bryan

I'm really looking forward to the freighter version! :)Regards,Adam.

Guest Ethan744N763

I really wish there was a freight version because if there isn't a passanger there is probally a freight flight.......

Now that the MD-11 is out the door any chance of a 400FX version update. Some of my favorite liveries are freighters for.

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

Now that the MD-11 is out the door any chance of a 400FX version update. Some of my favorite liveries are freighters for.
The -F mod is still on the drawing board. These have been mega busy days. I've spending the last month working hard to make FS2Crew MD-11 compatible with the soon-to-be released FS9 version of the MD-11 aircraft.Cheers,Bryan

The -F mod is still on the drawing board. These have been mega busy days. I've spending the last month working hard to make FS2Crew MD-11 compatible with the soon-to-be released FS9 version of the MD-11 aircraft.Cheers,Bryan
Sorry to be so bothersom, but its been over 6 months, anything new?

Nothing new. However, with my new voice system, we may be re-doing FS2Crew for the Queen.We'll see.Cheers,
That would be really great ! :) (and for the MD-11 too :()Wish you the best,Deniz

Hi,

Nothing new. However, with my new voice system, we may be re-doing FS2Crew for the Queen.We'll see.Cheers,
Yeah, that would be awesome, can't wait for that (and then please with cargo version in the initial release^^). If you start doing that, will you do this for FSX only or also for FS9? Hopefully with FS9 - then I'll be one of the first customer :(

Regards, Dimitri Alymov
Intel Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 4,5GHz, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, NVidia GTX1080TI (11GB), Win 10 Pro, P3DV4