Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanal

FS2 Crew-Some changes

Guest sanal

IN my recents PMDG-747X flights I am experienced four in correct respons from FS2CrewI utilize Panel Load Fs2Crew. 1-Capt instructs FA to close doors but no longer FA closes doors.2- Capt instructs FO shut down APU. APU continue to run3- During ES, Capt instructs FO starts 3&4, but FO pulls 3&4 starter and FO runs Fuel Controls 1&2, Strangely engine 1&2 starts even FO pulled 3&4 starters. Then Capt instructs FO to start 1&2. FO pulls 1&2 starters and cuts off fuel control 1&2 . I rushed and turned on,4- During takeoff when I click the Secondary switch, Captain instructs Hdg, Left CMD and VNAV but FO does not push any buttons any longerWhat do you thing are they preparing "Strike" in soon??Two times I un-installed XFS2Crew and re-installed. No changeWill you please check and adviseThanksSanal

Guest Bryan

Hi Sanal,So this just started out of the blue?With the doors and autopilot issue, it sounds like something (for example, having the Squawkbox window in focus) is intercepting the keypress FS2Crew sends to the PMDG 747 to control the doors and autopilot.Either that or your PMDG keyboard assignment don't match those required by FS2Crew. Please check the FS2Crew manual for the required key assignments.Remember that you need to set the PMDG keyboard assignments via the FS2Crew Start Center.Engine Start: Please try using the keyboard for the Main and Secondary buttons. Be sure to press the Main button slowly and deliberately. Sometimes joysticks can trasmit multiple presses even though you only press the button once. This can throw FS2Crew out of sequence. I've had a couple other users report this issue, and this was how they resolved it.Also, please ensure you load the FS2Crew panel state to ensure the switches are in the expect position. Remember that FS2Crew cannot 'read' many of the switch positions, so they need to be in an expected position.Hope that helps,Bryan

Guest sanal

Bryan,One other thing. It can be related to your answer. My FS2Crew X- Start Center I think it is not working probably. When I click 747X I am getting below MSG.REgardsSanal

Hi Sanal,You're trying to open the tab for the 'default' FSX 747 version of FS2Crew.There is a separate tab for the PMDG 747 edition of FS2Crew.If you don't have another 747 tab, you may need to re-download the Start Center from here:http://fs2crew.com/downloads.htmCheers,Bryan

Guest sanal

Bryan,I cant believe I was clicking X747. Never click PMDG 747. I assumed this for FS9...Once again, ThanksSanal

Guest sanal

Bryan,I cannot correct these problems. Let me ask you more clear:1-Before, when I load FS2Crew panel. Every thing was going accordingly.a-FA was closing Exit door and Cargo doors.-Not any longerb- Fo was shuting down APU after Capt. instruction.-FO verifies, but no shut down APUc-Engine starts was accordingly sequenced.- Now FO attempt starts 3&4 but starts 1&2Maybe five times install/uninstall Fs2Crew and three times PMDG-747XNo changes.I don't have "Squawk box" any others. I don't play with any Cfg.files .I am sure you have right explanation and corrective process.How shall I correct these problems.In one post you recommended don't use "Fs2Crec panel load". Why? It was working perfect.RegardsSanal

Guest sanal

Bryan,I think I found what I am doing wrong. I clicked "Restore PMDG 747 Key Assignment", Now it is following sequences. That was a simple solution. ( Definitly,if you know what you are doing.)RegardsSanal