Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanal

Fs2 Crew for PMDG-747XF

Guest sanal

Is it possible to utilize FS2Crew PMDG747-x for PMDFG-747xF? I can utilize PMDG-747x GE for PMDEG-747x PW .Sanal

There used to be a modified panel.cfg in order to have FS2crew when using PMDG 744F for FS9.Is there anyone here who has modified panel.cfg to have FS2crew when using PMDG744F for FSX ?By the way Bryan, is it possible to implement the turnaround stuff with the PMDG744X in a future update ? So we don't have to reload the entire aircraft, because I like to fly short to medium haul flight with the QOTS.

vpa055.png

Ok thanks for the answer.I have copied all fs2crew lines from panel.cfg of the B744 into panel.cfg of the B744F.Hope that it will work, I will test it soon.

vpa055.png