Sign in to follow this  
Guest zippers24

Loading saved games

Guest zippers24

I really like FS2 Crew but I am having problems loading games which i have saved whilst FS2Crew has been open. I was wondering if there was anything i needed to do before saving or if there was a way to solve this problem? When i load the game it goes through the status bar, gets to loading complete and then the screen just goes black.Any suggestions would be welcome.ThanksAndrew K

Hello Andrew,You should be able to save your flights with no problems.I would however recommend that the FS2Crew panels be 'closed' when you save.Are they closed when you save? If not, try that.Also, as a general rule, saving flights with the high-end 3rd party planes is often dicey. A lot data associated with the aircraft (such as the FMC, etc) is often not able to be saved.Cheers,Bryan

Hi Brian,you said that for save a flight with FS2crew properly, you should close the panelwhat does it mean?Because I'm having the same problem of AndrewThanksDolin

mastery.jpg

Specs:

Windows 7 64bit / Intel Core i5-3550 @3.30 GHz / 8.00 Gb RAM / ATI Radeon HD 7800 2Gb

Hi Brian,you said that for save a flight with FS2crew properly, you should close the panelwhat does it mean?Because I'm having the same problem of AndrewThanksDolin
Hi Dolin,It means close any FS2Crew visible panels (ie., the Flight Planning page, etc.) prior to saving.Cheers,

Hi Dolin,It means close any FS2Crew visible panels (ie., the Flight Planning page, etc.) prior to saving.Cheers,
thanks, i'll tryDolin

mastery.jpg

Specs:

Windows 7 64bit / Intel Core i5-3550 @3.30 GHz / 8.00 Gb RAM / ATI Radeon HD 7800 2Gb