Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanal

TO/GA-Fs2Crew problem

Can not find a clue.I just link the 6% succes with Fs2CREW Cheers

In theory, the only thing that should prevent the TOGA button from not working is if:1. The PMDG aircraft itself is not configured to properly to accept a TOGA command. (Try engage TOGA from the VC to test this theory).2. The keypress FS2Crew sends to aircraft to engage TOGA is being intercepted by something (ie., having the Squawbox text entry window in focus).I'm wondering this: When entering your route into the FMC, are is the FMC configured so you can use the keyboard to enter data in the FMC?Perhaps that what's intercepting the key commands?Cheers,

Hello Bryan.I dont use the keyboard to enter data on the FMC, but i am going to explore in depth the posibility of being linked with the TOGA and the keyboard with another add on, maybe TOGA is being intercepted by something, unfortunaqtely this would be some months ahead...Have a good day

yea i had the same problem to most of the threads here as well that my toga click screw didnt work when selecting full thrust take off but to the sugestion of one of the thread here worked for me which was to reduce my thrust by 5 percent in the fmc and made sure that in my departure brief now that solved my problem

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi everyone,I went to my friend's house and had a look at his FSX, PMDG 747, and FS2Crew setup. He was having the TO/GA button problem also. I have noticed something very interesting, maybe it can help you guys also.In the flight planning page, there is the T/O performance section right? Then there is T/O Power. Now... the value is usually 1.0... something right? Now if you use the GE engines, the takeoff values are 1.0... something also. However, when we look at the RR and PW engine variants, their T/O power is at 1.6... something? I dont think that you can adjust the T/O Power on the flight planning section all the way up to 1.6 something. It stays at 1.0 something to 1.1... something. Am I correct? Maybe this is the whole problem to the TOGA button not working?I am not 100% sure, just a guess. Hope it helps. Cheers.Alex

Hi guys, Im new to this forum. Recently i went to my friend's house, he had the PMDG 747X setup, FSX, and FS2Crew. He was also having the TOGA button problem. I've noticed something that might be able to help you guys. (I am not sure).In the flight planning page of FS2Crew, theres the T/O performance section. Then there's the T/O power part. Now I've noticed that value to stay at somewhere between 90-120? I am not sure sorry. If we reflect that on the PMDG 747, the thrust setting should be the same as indicated above the engine indicators (in decimals like 1.xx). For the GE variants, I noticed that yes, the TO thrust settings is inputtable to the T/O power part of the flight planning page (eg 1.02 thrust on PMDG, set to 102.0 on FS2crew). However, for the RR and PW engines I have noticed that the takeoff settings are way above. It is at like 1.67 or something. If I do the same and put these values into FS2crew, (should be 167.0... maybe), then the values would be correct right? However, in FS2Crew flight planning page, you cannot change the T/O Power part all the way up to 167.0. Maybe this is the reason why TOGA is not working for some of us? (in particular RR and PW engine 747s)?I am not 100% sure. Just giving a suggestions. Hope it helps. Cheers.Alex

Hi everyone,I went to my friend's house and had a look at his FSX, PMDG 747, and FS2Crew setup. He was having the TO/GA button problem also. I have noticed something very interesting, maybe it can help you guys also.In the flight planning page, there is the T/O performance section right? Then there is T/O Power. Now... the value is usually 1.0... something right? Now if you use the GE engines, the takeoff values are 1.0... something also. However, when we look at the RR and PW engine variants, their T/O power is at 1.6... something? I dont think that you can adjust the T/O Power on the flight planning section all the way up to 1.6 something. It stays at 1.0 something to 1.1... something. Am I correct? Maybe this is the whole problem to the TOGA button not working?I am not 100% sure, just a guess. Hope it helps. Cheers.Alex
Hi Alex,Did that make a difference?The test is to try engaging TOGA from the VC.If you can't engage TOGA from the VC, then the aircraft itself is not configured properly to accept a TOGA command.

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I just recently purchased FS2crew and I'm experiencing this as well. I have tried the work arounds previously mentioned to no avail and my FMC is programmed correctly. (have been using for 2 years)I have had this problem in the past with another program that was sharing the same key assignment and it was rectified by choosing something different for the TOGA button. I am currently using the (x) key. I have not installed anything else except FS2Crew for the LDS767, PMDG MD-11. and PMDG 747. I am using FSX.The MD-11 version is working with no issues, but the MD-11 engages T/O thrust when advancing the throttles instead of a button.I would also like to mention that I fly in the V/C (2D loaded first) and that the click spot will not engage it as well. Thanks

I ran a flight without activating FS2Crew and the TOGA switch worked with no issues, on a hunch that maybe the panelstate file was corrupted I loaded it and programmed the A/C myself (FS2Crew not active) and the TOGA switch worked as well (wish it was that easy).So it seems that for me it's happening whenever I use FS2Crew 100% of the time. I'm using the full preflight and I'm following the steps as outlined in the manual.

I got a result!I did the following things different:-Used the PMDG cold and dark state and manually set it to match the FS2Crew one.-Set the FP to no derated thrust (even though one was used)-Copilot did not set his flight director, so I turned it on for him.TOGA worked. :( Looking at these three things I would assume that that the copliot's FD might have caused it. Normally the aircraft doesn't care as long as the captains is set, but is there something in the FS2Crew code that will not let it engage if both are not on?It's getting late so I will see if I can isolate it tomorrow.

what works for me every time is to set my thrust to 5 not to full thrust take off in the fms in the take off page, doesnt matter how u start the pmdg cold or hot

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

what works for me every time is to set my thrust to 5 not to full thrust take off in the fms in the take off page, doesnt matter how u start the pmdg cold or hot
I tried that as well; I tried Full, 5%, 10% and an assumed temperature before it started to work. When I got to work last night I was using an assumed temp calculated by Utopia.

Just for more info; I attempted to recreate the successful flight yesterday using the same flight plan, aircraft (P&W PAX), settings, and FS2crew procedure (outlined by the tutorial; full preflight) and the TOGA switch did not respond.It's driving me bonkers. :( The conditions/steps were the same but I got a different result.

Just for more info; I attempted to recreate the successful flight yesterday using the same flight plan, aircraft (P&W PAX), settings, and FS2crew procedure (outlined by the tutorial; full preflight) and the TOGA switch did not respond.It's driving me bonkers. :( The conditions/steps were the same but I got a different result.
Which panel state did you use?You got it to work before. The question is just to figure out what you did differently.There must be something.Cheers,

Good point; The only difference I can think of between the successful flight and the unsuccessful recreation was that I used the PMDG cold & dark for when it worked and all the failures I was using the FS2crew panel state. I totally missed that; I will test and confirm.Great product by the way; the MD-11 version is working great, I don't know why I went so long without FS2Crew.