Sign in to follow this  
Hwindi

Having Problems with my Joystick

Hi!I am new to this and have FSX that I'm running on a Windows Vista machine.I have recently purchased the PMDG 747-400 for FSX and also FSCrew2 for PMDG. My problem is that I am currently experiencing problems when I'm trying to taxi to the runway as my joystick will not respond.Everytime I am taxing, I fail to control my aircraft (I'm using a Logitech Wingman Attack2 joystick). The aircraft will always turn to the left and will not respond to the joystick. It is my belief that my joystick is properly calibrated (it will work properly with none PMDG aircraft), and I have the latest drivers installed for the joystick.Please help! I cannot find any related information about this in any of the manuals...I am hoping that someone would be able to offer me some advise.

Hi,That's not really an FS2Crew issue, but more of a calibration issue.I used to have a force feedback joystick, but I got rid of it because it always needed to be re-calibrated (similar situation to yours).I might also also ask the general FSX forum. Perhaps someone there might have some additional insight.Cheers,Bryan

Hi, Be sure that the main and secondary buttons keypress, and the joystick buttons that you use for, are not already used by FS function or PMDG function.It happened to me, I assigned the main and second buttons to some keys and those keys were assigned to left and right brake, and I didn't understand, why I had the parking brakes off each time I pressed the main button for example.So I had to delete left right brake assignement in FSX (as I am using rudder pedals).

vpa055.png