Sign in to follow this  
jcmissionary

Voicepack Question

First off, congratulations on the release of Flight Crew X, Bryan. I am downloading as we speak. I've meant to pick up FS2Crew for some time, and now I have the perfect opportunity to do so.I do have a question, though. Are voice scripts provided, so that one may record their own voice to be the captain? The narcissist in me would be greatly satisfied if I could hear myself bossing my poor FO around. :-)

Hi,Scripts aren't included in the package. Scripts,generally speaking, are a bit iffy in the first place because when you use scripts too much, the tendency is for the voice actors to 'read' and you can detect that in their voice.Checklists of course are scripted, more or less, but the briefs are not, as are many of the other bits of dialog.If you want to create a script, however, easiest method is just to listen to each wav file in the Sounds Folder and write it down.Cheers,Bryan